March 21, 201016 yr Aminu on the bench has killed Wake.....but I'm not complaining. Yup, although the most meaningless score is half time. As long as Kentucky does not get outscored by more than 16 in the 2nd I'll be happy.
March 21, 201016 yr Wake is doing what they want in the paint! How do you get that? They're shooting 37% and UK has blocked 4 shots already.....
March 21, 201016 yr I'll take a 16 point lead to halftime any day of the week... Shame they gave away 7 points on the line.
March 21, 201016 yr Author We really need to do a better job with our FT's. It will catch up to us eventually.
March 21, 201016 yr How do you get that? They're shooting 37% and UK has blocked 4 shots already..... They got a few cheap put backs or this game would be 20+ spread. Still UK has to be thrilled with the first half script.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.