Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky /Wake Forest Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wall makes it 11/ 11 for the half

  • Replies 205
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... What a Day!!!

 

Cats looking like the Lakers, Kansas goes bye bye, and Shelby Valley are the Kings of KY Boys' Hoops!

Here in South Carolina, they switched back to BYU/K-State.

 

I'm furious.

 

Better get on Board that Bilas jet and head to Wildcat Land .:laugh:

Here in South Carolina, they switched back to BYU/K-State.

 

I'm furious.

 

Got the internet, because if you do you can watch UK.

Told you it would be McFarland. That moron.

He hit him in the face on purpose? Is there any question to that?

Unlike some people thought he would before the game, I think Cuz has kept his emotions in check tonight.

Was it McFarland who said he was going to get in Cousins head or something like that?

Unlike some people thought he would before the game, I think Cuz has kept his emotions in check tonight.

 

I had no worries about Cousins keeping his emotions in check. I don't think he's half as bad as some make him out to be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.