Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky /Wake Forest Updates

Featured Replies

Was it McFarland who said he was going to get in Cousins head or something like that?

 

That was the plan, yes.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was the plan, yes.

 

Looks like it didn't work :lol:.

Looks like it didn't work :lol:.

 

Not when you're down 30..

Was it McFarland who said he was going to get in Cousins head or something like that?

 

 

To be fair, I didn't actually read that he said that himself.

  • Author

How about the steal by Cuz

Cuz is too too too big. They can't do a thing about it.

I had no worries about Cousins keeping his emotions in check. I don't think he's half as bad as some make him out to be.

 

I agree. He is no where near the bad guy you'd expect from his reputation. He's become my favorite Wildcat.

  • Author

Is it about time to bring in some of the subs? I see PS in the game.

Is it about time to bring in some of the subs? I see PS in the game.
Not yet they are only up by 27 and there is still over 5 minutes left .

Wow... the push off by #11 during the act of a layup.. not called... that was greatttt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.