Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Day 2 Thoughts and Updates

Featured Replies

The most trendy upset pick Sienna currently trails Purdue by 10.

Clemson and Mizzou are tied at 39 at the half in what has been a very fast and entertaining game.

 

I didn't quite understand all the hype, sure they played a pretty decent non conference schedule but they lost every game and most by double digits.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like attendance is down at every venue, plenty of empty seats.

The most trendy upset pick Sienna currently trails Purdue by 10.

Clemson and Mizzou are tied at 39 at the half in what has been a very fast and entertaining game.

 

That's the last time I ever go with a trendy upset. I usually don't pay attention to the ESPN guys, but I really liked Sienna over an injured Purdue team. Normally I would have went with Purdue as they would have a chip on their shoulder....so dumb on my part...

That's the last time I ever go with a trendy upset. I usually don't pay attention to the ESPN guys, but I really liked Sienna over an injured Purdue team. Normally I would have went with Purdue as they would have a chip on their shoulder....so dumb on my part...

 

I did the same thing, after watching them get thrashed in the Big 10 tourney I didn't think they could beat anyone without Hummel. Oh well, my bracket is destroyed anyway.

I did the same thing, after watching them get thrashed in the Big 10 tourney I didn't think they could beat anyone without Hummel. Oh well, my bracket is destroyed anyway.

 

It's all relative with the ruined brackets. As long as you didn't have one of these teams in the FF or Elite 8 you should be okay. Everyone missed GTown I'd say. Alot of people either missed Vandy or Notre Dame.

 

It could be worse man, one of my buddies thought he was smart and had Richmond in the Elite 8...so much for that :lol:.

Cornell and Wisconsin both win which is sure to set up the most boring game in organized basketball history.

 

Prediction ---

 

Wisconsin 18

Cornell 17

Cornell and Wisconsin both win which is sure to set up the most boring game in organized basketball history.

 

Prediction ---

 

Wisconsin 18

Cornell 17

 

Sadly you are probably correct.

It's all relative with the ruined brackets. As long as you didn't have one of these teams in the FF or Elite 8 you should be okay. Everyone missed GTown I'd say. Alot of people either missed Vandy or Notre Dame.

 

It could be worse man, one of my buddies thought he was smart and had Richmond in the Elite 8...so much for that :lol:.

 

Its just embarrassing. Last year the only first round game I missed was the WV-Dayton. This year ive missed like 8 first round games so far. I also filled out my father-in-law's office bracket a couple days ago cause he has no idea about college basketball. Apparently I don't either because he called me this morning and called me an idiot.:irked:

^If it makes you feel better, ESPN had only 56 perfect brackets after yesterday. I can't imagine what that number will fall to after today.

I would bet that half of those perfect brackets are students or alum at Ohio U.

  • Author
I would bet that half of those perfect brackets are students or alum at Ohio U.

 

Or probably people that filled out like 20.

I think TAMU is going to the Final Four. Call me crazy, but I think they are the second best team in that bracket. Duke is better, but they still have to play the games.

Glad I picked Georgia Tech in that game. I also won $10 from that game too. Good night for me thus far.

The announcers were looking at the wrong thing on the lane violation on NMSU. Gillenwater stepped into the MSU players box before the shot, and the correct call was made...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.