Day 2 Thoughts and Updates

Original Rookie

The most trendy upset pick Sienna currently trails Purdue by 10.

Clemson and Mizzou are tied at 39 at the half in what has been a very fast and entertaining game.

I didn't quite understand all the hype, sure they played a pretty decent non conference schedule but they lost every game and most by double digits.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most trendy upset pick Sienna currently trails Purdue by 10.

Clemson and Mizzou are tied at 39 at the half in what has been a very fast and entertaining game.

That's the last time I ever go with a trendy upset. I usually don't pay attention to the ESPN guys, but I really liked Sienna over an injured Purdue team. Normally I would have went with Purdue as they would have a chip on their shoulder....so dumb on my part...

That's the last time I ever go with a trendy upset. I usually don't pay attention to the ESPN guys, but I really liked Sienna over an injured Purdue team. Normally I would have went with Purdue as they would have a chip on their shoulder....so dumb on my part...

I did the same thing, after watching them get thrashed in the Big 10 tourney I didn't think they could beat anyone without Hummel. Oh well, my bracket is destroyed anyway.

I did the same thing, after watching them get thrashed in the Big 10 tourney I didn't think they could beat anyone without Hummel. Oh well, my bracket is destroyed anyway.

It's all relative with the ruined brackets. As long as you didn't have one of these teams in the FF or Elite 8 you should be okay. Everyone missed GTown I'd say. Alot of people either missed Vandy or Notre Dame.

It could be worse man, one of my buddies thought he was smart and had Richmond in the Elite 8...so much for that :lol:.

It's all relative with the ruined brackets. As long as you didn't have one of these teams in the FF or Elite 8 you should be okay. Everyone missed GTown I'd say. Alot of people either missed Vandy or Notre Dame.

It could be worse man, one of my buddies thought he was smart and had Richmond in the Elite 8...so much for that :lol:.

Its just embarrassing. Last year the only first round game I missed was the WV-Dayton. This year ive missed like 8 first round games so far. I also filled out my father-in-law's office bracket a couple days ago cause he has no idea about college basketball. Apparently I don't either because he called me this morning and called me an idiot.:irked: