Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Day 2 Thoughts and Updates

Featured Replies

The announcers were looking at the wrong thing on the lane violation on NMSU. Gillenwater stepped into the MSU players box before the shot, and the correct call was made...

 

I would say that referee probably got a Rick stansbury email about lane violations on Monday.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say that referee probably got a Rick stansbury email about lane violations on Monday.

The ref was standing right there and it was pretty obvious to me as it happened. It never gets called, so I was surprised to see it called, but he certainly stepped out of his box before the shot was released...

I have a feeling Maryland vs Houston is going to be awesome. Looking forward to this one.

Boring 2nd Day. I hope day 3 is boring as well. Meaning UK wins by 20!

All I know is that if I had to hear Mike Giminski say "recycle" any more today, I think I would :puke:

Siena over Purdue

Utah State over Texas A&M

Florida State over Gonzaga

 

Guess your bracket isn't looking too good. Like mine:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.