Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Day 2 Thoughts and Updates

Featured Replies

What about the A10- still early but Xavier and Temple are both in danger of losing and the A-10 will have went 0-3 in the tourney. I just looked at their 2 tourney teams non conference records, and all 3 are less than impressive. I have no idea why the media got so high on the A-10.

 

I really don't think any conference has really impressed up until this point. There seems to be a lot of parity. Which makes for very entertaining basketball.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark down WVU with a "W". Anyone not think Kansas should have gotten Nova, now?

Cornell looking good and X pulling away from Minny.

Stupid Temple, I should have known better. Xavier is the only team in the A-10 that does anything in the big dance.

Stupid Temple, I should have known better. Xavier is the only team in the A-10 that does anything in the big dance.

 

I still expect even them to be a 2 and done. But Temple is a 12/5 game. Gotta see the 12's winning one of those every year.

I still expect even them to be a 2 and done. But Temple is a 12/5 game. Gotta see the 12's winning one of those every year.

 

Temple had been playing well and ran thru the conference so I picked them to win a couple. They look awful today tho.

 

Would be thrilled to see UK play Cornell in the sweet 16 tho.

You figured there was no way things could be as exciting as they were yesterday.

 

Cornell is an upset, but I can't consider it a HUGE upset since so many people jumped on their bandwagon, myself included. They played an awesome game at Kansas, so I knew the big stage likely wouldn't bother them.

 

I have Cornell going to the Sweet 16 before losing to UK.

Boring games thus far. I hope it changes in the afternoon games.

I have Cornell getting to the sweet 16.

 

As do I :thumb:.

The most trendy upset pick Sienna currently trails Purdue by 10.

Clemson and Mizzou are tied at 39 at the half in what has been a very fast and entertaining game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.