Day 2 Thoughts and Updates

Original Rookie

What about the A10- still early but Xavier and Temple are both in danger of losing and the A-10 will have went 0-3 in the tourney. I just looked at their 2 tourney teams non conference records, and all 3 are less than impressive. I have no idea why the media got so high on the A-10.

I really don't think any conference has really impressed up until this point. There seems to be a lot of parity. Which makes for very entertaining basketball.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid Temple, I should have known better. Xavier is the only team in the A-10 that does anything in the big dance.

I still expect even them to be a 2 and done. But Temple is a 12/5 game. Gotta see the 12's winning one of those every year.

I still expect even them to be a 2 and done. But Temple is a 12/5 game. Gotta see the 12's winning one of those every year.

Temple had been playing well and ran thru the conference so I picked them to win a couple. They look awful today tho.

Would be thrilled to see UK play Cornell in the sweet 16 tho.

You figured there was no way things could be as exciting as they were yesterday.

Cornell is an upset, but I can't consider it a HUGE upset since so many people jumped on their bandwagon, myself included. They played an awesome game at Kansas, so I knew the big stage likely wouldn't bother them.

I have Cornell going to the Sweet 16 before losing to UK.