March 19, 201016 yr Friday, March 19 12:15 (Buffalo I): West Virginia vs. Morgan State (Gus Johnson/Len Elmore) 12:25 (Milwaukee I): Xavier vs. Minnesota (Ian Eagle/Jim Spanarkel) 12:30 (Jacksonville I): Temple vs. Cornell (Jim Nantz/Clark Kellogg) 2:30 (Spokane I): Purdue vs. Siena (Tim Brando/Mike Gminski) 2:45 (Buffalo II): Clemson vs. Missouri (Johnson/Elmore) 2:55 (Milwaukee II): Pittsburgh vs. Oakland, Mich. (Eagle/Spanarkel) 3:00 (Jacksonville II): Wisconsin vs. Wofford (Nantz/Kellogg) 5:00 (Spokane II): Texas A&M vs. Utah State (Brando/Gminski) 7:10 (Buffalo III): Gonzaga vs. Florida State (Johnson/Elmore) 7:15 (Milwaukee III): Oklahoma State vs. Georgia Tech (Eagle/Spanarkel) 7:20 (Spokane III): Michigan State vs. New Mexico State (Brando/Gminski) 7:25 (Jacksonville III): Duke vs. Arkansas Pine Bluff/Winthrop winner (Nantz/Kellogg) 9:40 (Buffalo IV): Syracuse vs. Vermont (Johnson/Elmore) 9:45 (Milwaukee IV): Ohio State vs. Cal-Santa Barbara (Eagle/Spanarkel) 9:50 (Spokane IV): Maryland vs. Houston (Brando/Gminski) 9:55 (Jacksonville IV): California vs. Louisville (Nantz/Kellogg)
March 19, 201016 yr I'm interested in the WVU/Morgan St game. Morgan St. has the ability to make that a game. Hope today is as exciting as yesterday.
March 19, 201016 yr ESPN had 4.7 million brackets entered into their contest. Only 56 of them are still perfect, as of the half-way point of round 1. That says it all...
March 19, 201016 yr Author ESPN had 4.7 brackets entered into their contest. Only 56 of them are still perfect, as of the half-way point of round 1. That says it all... 4.7 million!!!
March 19, 201016 yr Friday, March 19 12:15 (Buffalo I): West Virginia vs. Morgan State (Gus Johnson/Len Elmore) 12:25 (Milwaukee I): Xavier vs. Minnesota (Ian Eagle/Jim Spanarkel) 12:30 (Jacksonville I): Temple vs. Cornell (Jim Nantz/Clark Kellogg) 2:30 (Spokane I): Purdue vs. Siena (Tim Brando/Mike Gminski) 2:45 (Buffalo II): Clemson vs. Missouri (Johnson/Elmore) 2:55 (Milwaukee II): Pittsburgh vs. Oakland, Mich. (Eagle/Spanarkel) 3:00 (Jacksonville II): Wisconsin vs. Wofford (Nantz/Kellogg) 5:00 (Spokane II): Texas A&M vs. Utah State (Brando/Gminski) 7:10 (Buffalo III): Gonzaga vs. Florida State (Johnson/Elmore) 7:15 (Milwaukee III): Oklahoma State vs. Georgia Tech (Eagle/Spanarkel) 7:20 (Spokane III): Michigan State vs. New Mexico State (Brando/Gminski) 7:25 (Jacksonville III): Duke vs. Arkansas Pine Bluff/Winthrop winner (Nantz/Kellogg) 9:40 (Buffalo IV): Syracuse vs. Vermont (Johnson/Elmore) 9:45 (Milwaukee IV): Ohio State vs. Cal-Santa Barbara (Eagle/Spanarkel) 9:50 (Spokane IV): Maryland vs. Houston (Brando/Gminski) 9:55 (Jacksonville IV): California vs. Louisville (Nantz/Kellogg) After yesterday, these are my predictions on the games...:lol: Hopefully today goes better than yesterday.
March 19, 201016 yr 14 Morgan State 05 West Virginia 12 minutes left in the 1st half. Whaaat??? Typical WVU slow start. Murray played Morgan State a few weeks ago. Athletic team with some bangers. Much like WVU. Plus they have the infamous Todd Bozeman coaching team. Talk about a guy that likes to yell at his players. Billy Kennedy does not adopt that type of coaching from him :lol:
March 19, 201016 yr What about the A10- still early but Xavier and Temple are both in danger of losing and the A-10 will have went 0-3 in the tourney. I just looked at their 2 tourney teams non conference records, and all 3 are less than impressive. I have no idea why the media got so high on the A-10.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.