Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOWK TV

Featured Replies

I have Directv and my only CBS affiliate is WOWK out of Huntington and according to the guide it says they will be showing Georgetown and Ohio U. Some have already emailed the station and they said they are asking CBS if they can have the Kentucky game but it is CBS's decision all the way! I guess I might have to find someplace else to watch the game!

I have Directv and my only CBS affiliate is WOWK out of Huntington and according to the guide it says they will be showing Georgetown and Ohio U. Some have already emailed the station and they said they are asking CBS if they can have the Kentucky game but it is CBS's decision all the way! I guess I might have to find someplace else to watch the game!

 

 

This better be a mistake.

  • Author

As of 2 p.m. we have no idea of which games CBS Sports will allow us to air.

 

 

 

We have requested the UK game. We are hoping that we are getting this one. That is OUR PREFERENCE.

 

 

 

This is entirely up to CBS Sports. We are awaiting confirmation, which we hope will be sometime today (Tuesday).

 

 

 

Again, it is our hope to have as many Wildcat fans watching on Thursday.

 

 

 

When I know, I will send you a message.

 

 

 

Thanks

 

 

 

Jeff Pullin

 

Senior Producer

 

WOWK-TV 13

You have Directv and you are not paying the $69 for the package? It's a must have, and one of the reasons I have DTV. Get the package, sit back and enjoy. It's awesome.

WOWK is the local affiliate for a lot of EKY people and hopefully this is a mistake. I can't imagine them not carrying the UK game.

I might get arrested Thursday night for terroristic threatening.

I might get arrested Thursday night for terroristic threatening.

They wouldn't arrest you, they couldn't afford to feed you.

They wouldn't arrest you, they couldn't afford to feed you.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Some chatter that Channel 12 in Cincy/NKY will carry the Ohio game, but it sounds like there going with KY.

atdhe.net

 

 

If I ever can't find the game I want to watch I always go to that site and you can watch it online at least.

  • Author

WE ARE AIRING THE EAST TENNESSEE ST-UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY GAME AT 7:10 P.M. THURSDAY ON WOWK-TV 13.

 

 

 

OU-GEORGETOWN WILL BE ON OUR SECONDARY CHANNEL.

 

 

 

PLEASE HELP US CLEAR UP THE RUMORS WITH OUR UK FANS.

WE ARE AIRING THE EAST TENNESSEE ST-UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY GAME AT 7:10 P.M. THURSDAY ON WOWK-TV 13.

 

 

 

OU-GEORGETOWN WILL BE ON OUR SECONDARY CHANNEL.

 

 

 

PLEASE HELP US CLEAR UP THE RUMORS WITH OUR UK FANS.

 

 

 

Is that the e-mail response you got? What is their secondary channel?

OU is much closer to the station than UK. That is probably why the decision is what it is from the network.

OU is much closer to the station than UK. That is probably why the decision is what it is from the network.

 

 

I would say it's only around 30 miles closer.

What is that website that you can watch the NCAA games that are not being shown in you area? It is free to sign up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.