Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOWK TV

Featured Replies

What is that website that you can watch the NCAA games that are not being shown in you area? It is free to sign up.

 

I know what you are talking about, I think it is something from CBS online. I do know that post #10 will work also.

 

There is also a March Madness App for the iPhone that allows you to watch any game.

I'm taking no chances. I just ordered Direct TV to be installed at my house. I'll be getting a HD DVR from Direct TV, and I ordered the Mega March Madness package. It will be installed Thursday between 12-4. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I'm taking no chances. I just ordered Direct TV to be installed at my house. I'll be getting a HD DVR from Direct TV, and I ordered the Mega March Madness package. It will be installed Thursday between 12-4. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Good work. I need satellite bad. I had not having true HD.

I'm taking no chances. I just ordered Direct TV to be installed at my house. I'll be getting a HD DVR from Direct TV, and I ordered the Mega March Madness package. It will be installed Thursday between 12-4. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Did you give them my account number as a refernce so I can get a 100.00 off ,lol.:confused:

DirecTV here in Richmond is saying they'll be showing the UK game.

 

BTW, you can watch all of the games for free on NCAA.com

I'm taking no chances. I just ordered Direct TV to be installed at my house. I'll be getting a HD DVR from Direct TV, and I ordered the Mega March Madness package. It will be installed Thursday between 12-4. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

You just made a very wise decision. DTV is awesome. The MMM package is great. Wait till you get the Sunday Ticket.................your life just got a lot better. Can't wait to hear your feedback. Good luck to all who try to watch via the Internet, those sites tend to struggle with traffic.

I would say it's only around 30 miles closer.

 

And the fan base is about 5% of what it is for UK, and that may be stretching it.

I'm taking no chances. I just ordered Direct TV to be installed at my house. I'll be getting a HD DVR from Direct TV, and I ordered the Mega March Madness package. It will be installed Thursday between 12-4. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Just do us all a favor and don't predict any UK scores until football season.

Just do us all a favor and don't predict any UK scores until football season.

 

Please don't .:laugh:

  • Author
Is that the e-mail response you got? What is their secondary channel?

 

Email response my cousin got and I don't know what the secondary channel is.

If you have Time Warner it would also be on WKYT. That may be the secondary channel WOWK is referring to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.