10th Region

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell County will lose a lot but they will return one of best Soph's in the state in Nate McGovney and Cory Cox should be someone to watch. Mason Monroe from Pendleton is top notch. Not to familiar with other schools in the 10th's underclassmen.

Who all does Mason return? I know GRC will be loaded again next year.

GRC had one Senior. All others return. I looked at the program from the regional tourney and here is the break down of those teams of seniors on this years team:

Scott 4, Kiefer, Niederegger, O'Conner, Jones

Bishop Brossart 5, Armstrong, Morscher, Kramer, Rieger, Brugger

Pendleton Co. 5, Taylor, Farrell, Jones, Copper, Greene

Harrison Co. 4, Thomas, Martin, Custard, Turner

Mason Co 4, King, J. Lang, B. Lang, Bluford

Bracken Co 5, Bradford, Craqft, Hamilton, Jefferson, Workman

GRC, 1, Kindred

Montgomery Co. 4, Craycraft, T. Fruth, Crisp, Robinson

Stenzel GRC

Zollo GRC

Daniels GRC

Rogers GRC

Purvis GRC

Smith Scott

Setty Mason Co

Gilbert Mason Co

Pawsett Mason Co

I would add Tyler Black and Josh Harris(sophomore football All American) from Mason County. Both will be juniors. They will both be four year starters in football. They will now have a trip to Rupp under their belt also.

Stenzel GRC

Zollo GRC

Daniels GRC

Rogers GRC

Purvis GRC

Smith Scott

Setty Mason Co

Gilbert Mason Co

Pawsett Mason Co

Kellen Smith of Scott returns for his senior season next year. I look for him to add to his collection of awards next season.

Prewitt Montgomery

All of these need to be mentioned. I will also add Charlie Rogers and Adam Fatkin. Both Sophomores playing with this very strong group of Juniors on the GRC team.

I have seen both Smith and Prewitt play several games this year. Both very talented young men. The 10th region is blessed with some very outstanding talent for next year.:thumb: Stenzel and Zollo will go D-1.

Edited by gold sunrise

The 38th District returns a lot of talent. Nicholas County loses a lot to graduation, but Pendleton County, Harrison County, and Deming return a lot.

Pendleton County returnees- Michael Walsh, Mason Monroe, Alex Valentine, Aaron Bonar and Asa Crozier

Deming- Kyle King, Luke King, Jonathon Caldwell, Calvin Schlach and Ethan Earlywine

Harrison County- Caleb Ford, Eric Sanders, Elijah Gross, Jordan Stubbs and Jordan Martin

The 38th District returns a lot of talent. Nicholas County loses a lot to graduation, but Pendleton County, Harrison County, and Deming return a lot.

Pendleton County returnees- Michael Walsh, Mason Monroe, Alex Valentine, Aaron Bonar and Asa Crozier

Deming- Kyle King, Luke King, Jonathon Caldwell, Calvin Schlach and Ethan Earlywine

Harrison County- Caleb Ford, Eric Sanders, Elijah Gross, Jordan Stubbs and Jordan Martin

Ethan Earlywine for Deming graduates this year. He's a senior. However Jonathan Piloksy will return.