Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region

Featured Replies

I really don't think so, but it edpends on who they get as AD. And why should the new AD get the blame?? I am interested in knowing why. Souldn't the principal shoulder this responsibility?

 

It all depends on how they work as a team. Usually the AD, if determining that a team is not living up to its full potential, will recommend to the principal that "we take our program into a different direction" and they will replace that coach. If the AD is new to this area (Central KY), he will have to look who is working out in the gym and wonder "What happened?" When you look at a team of young men that could rival some small college teams and they do not get to state, you have to wonder. SO I repeat my previous statement, If a new principal and a new AD see anything less than a state tourney out of GRC, they might start looking at the head coach.

 

I mis-understood your first post, thought you were saying just the AD. I have no idea how this will all play out with a new principal and new AD. Hope I don't have to worry about it and the GRC Cards live up to their potential this year.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.