Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How far will Kentucky go?

How far will UK advance? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. How far will UK advance?

    • Win 1st round game
      5%
    • Sweet 16
      4%
    • Elite 8
      18%
    • Final Four
      31%
    • Championship game
      16%
    • National Champs
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Final Four....But I wouldn't mind seeing National Champs.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Like all have said, if they can get by the second round, I think they're a lock for the Elite Eight.

 

I can see a few teams giving them trouble in that matchup, but talent over experience?

 

I don't expect a national title, that's being insane. But I will be very, very upset and down if we don't end with a win.

 

 

So they quit after winning the regional final? :lol:

I haven't seen Wake play this year. What kind of team are they?

They really only have one quality guard in Ish Smith and rely heavily on PF Al-Farouq Aminu. They folded down the stretch losing 5 of 6 including falling to the bottom seed in the ACC tournament in the 1st round. They are limping into the Dance and UK would likely blow them out, but with as inconsistent as Texas has been I wouldn't be shocked to see Wake get them...

So they quit after winning the regional final? :lol:

 

No, no. I'm saying that although "expecting" a National Title is lofty, I would be disappointing ending this season any other way.

 

This has been a year to remember.

:laugh: Touche. :lol:

 

There is just no hope for some UK fans. :thumb:

If UK isn't in the Elite 8 I will be extremely disappointed. I think they can win it all though.

I don't see why expecting a FF berth is crazy. They are a #1 seed.

I think they'll win a national championship. Like John Calipari, I'll take talent over experience every day...so, I can't back off now. I think the Cats have the most talented team in the tournament, their size (in general) and Cousins (specifically) will be difficult for teams to match up with, and I believe John Wall is one of those special guys that lives for the big stage. I expect him to take it up a notch.

 

We'll see.

 

There are no gimmes after round one, but I really don't feel too bad about UK's potential matchups in rounds 2 and 3. They're capable of beating the Cats, but when I look at the entire bracket, there are teams seeded in those spots that would have scared me worse than UK's potential opponents. For example, I'd rather play Texas than Louisville. I'd rather play Wisconsin than Michigan State.

 

West Virginia is a tough matchup, but at that point, I expect nothing less.

I don't see why expecting a FF berth is crazy. They are a #1 seed.

 

They have the most talented team in the tournament...the #1 overall pick in the next NBA draft and 3 or 4 other first rounders...

 

They'll be lucky to see the second weekend. :idunno:

 

I'm with you man. :thumb:

Texas getting by Wake is far from a lock...
:thumb:

Ouch Jay Bilas... on Cornell upsetting KY.. "Look can UK win this whole thing, absolutely, but i'm going with the smart kids in the upset." :scared:

Ouch Jay Bilas... on Cornell upsetting KY.. "Look can UK win this whole thing, absolutely, but i'm going with the smart kids in the upset." :scared:

 

Wouldn't be shoking. Cornell got hosed on that seed.

Wouldn't be shoking. Cornell got hosed on that seed.

 

Cornell beating UK would be shocking to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.