Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How far will Kentucky go?

How far will UK advance? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. How far will UK advance?

    • Win 1st round game
      5%
    • Sweet 16
      4%
    • Elite 8
      18%
    • Final Four
      31%
    • Championship game
      16%
    • National Champs
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I agree with you with the exception of West Virginia. I'm confident in UK's talent, so I wouldn't say I'm scared of any matchup. But, I do think West Virginia is a difficult opponent for anybody. They're a rugged team that could test the Cats with their physicality and rebounding.

 

Texas has lost 9 of 16. If we lose to them, we lose to them. But, the fact that they are deemed to have a lot of talent and were rated #1 a long time ago doesn't matter much. Would anyone be scared of North Carolina right now? They have a lot of talent and were once rated high. You are what you are, and Texas hasn't been that good lately. Doesn't mean they couldn't knock us off though.

 

I'm in complete agreement on Cornell. Should they play, I believe the difference in athleticism will simply be too great. But, that too could happen. It wouldn't be the first time a fundamentally sound, smart team pushed a team with superior talent to the edge...or over the edge.

 

I'm looking forward to it.

 

:thumb: Like I said I should be afraid of WVU, and probably would if they play us, but Huggie bear just hasnt done well in the tourney IMO. I think they have a easy road to the Elite 8, but I could see them getting knocked off by a lesser team. Just a hunch I have.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb: Like I said I should be afraid of WVU, and probably would if they play us, but Huggie bear just hasnt done well in the tourney IMO. I think they have a easy road to the Elite 8, but I could see them getting knocked off by a lesser team. Just a hunch I have.

 

I agree. Huggins tournament resume isn't stellar, and they seem to get knocked off by a team they probably shouldn't lose to. I would not be surprised if Missouri beats WVU, should they play.

Elite 8...

 

 

I'm happy just to be in the tournament again this year. I'm very appreciative of what Cal has done compared to what we had the past few years.

Is anybody else tired of hearing Jay Bilas telling the world how great Cornell is?? Are you serious? He is acting like they will go to the Final Four, but he is also quick to cover his rear end in case they don't. What a fence rider. I would love to play Cornell.

Is anybody else tired of hearing Jay Bilas telling the world how great Cornell is?? Are you serious? He is acting like they will go to the Final Four, but he is also quick to cover his rear end in case they don't. What a fence rider. I would love to play Cornell.

 

I'd rather play Cornell than Temple or Wisconsin.

:thumb: Like I said I should be afraid of WVU, and probably would if they play us, but Huggie bear just hasnt done well in the tourney IMO. I think they have a easy road to the Elite 8, but I could see them getting knocked off by a lesser team. Just a hunch I have.

 

I like West Virginia a lot...have all season. But, they're a team that can struggle to score at times and that always opens the door for a loss against good teams.

 

I don't know much about New Mexico, but it seems like a lot of people really like them. I'm looking forward to seeing them play.

Hard to say,how far this UK team will go,one bad night and its over.So I say they will go as far Wall,Cousins and Patterson will take them and if Bledso alone with Miller and Dotson up their game they could be National Champs.

There's alot of ifs about this team,but it can be done.They just need to focus on one game at a time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.