Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How far will Kentucky go?

How far will UK advance? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. How far will UK advance?

    • Win 1st round game
      5%
    • Sweet 16
      4%
    • Elite 8
      18%
    • Final Four
      31%
    • Championship game
      16%
    • National Champs
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well the brackets are out, let's hear your predictions.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they can make it by the second round, I think they're easily bound for Elite Eight. I think they have more fire power and size over everyone in the lower half. If we can shoot it well (not good, but just well), we should be okay.

 

I can see Wisconsin making the Sweet 16. Overall, this is a pretty good bracket. The 8/9 is awful, but outside of that and WVU, I like our chances.

If I were a UK fan, I'd be very afraid of Texas in the 2nd Round.

  • Author
If I were a UK fan, I'd be very afraid of Texas in the 2nd Round.

 

 

Trust me, I am.

After Texas I see them in the elite 8 then who knows.

If I were a UK fan, I'd be very afraid of Texas in the 2nd Round.

 

Texas getting by Wake is far from a lock...

Tough road for UK, but I still think they have the talent to go to the Final Four.

Texas getting by Wake is far from a lock...

 

I agree.

Ah, there it is... Didn't take long. :lol:

  • Author
Texas getting by Wake is far from a lock...

 

 

I haven't seen Wake play this year. What kind of team are they?

Ah, there it is... Didn't take long. :lol:

 

Someone had to do it....:lol:

Like all have said, if they can get by the second round, I think they're a lock for the Elite Eight.

 

I can see a few teams giving them trouble in that matchup, but talent over experience?

 

I don't expect a national title, that's being insane. But I will be very, very upset and down if we don't end with a win.

  • Author
Ah, there it is... Didn't take long. :lol:

 

 

What's that?

Someone had to do it....:lol:

 

:laugh: Touche. :lol:

What's that?

 

The Crowning. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.