March 14, 201016 yr Best moment I've had watching UK in a long time. Man I really love this team. They are a fun bunch.
March 14, 201016 yr I can't believe it but I fell victim as well. My wife and I were screaming and going nuts and with the way the players reacted I just bought into it even more. Then I thought wait a second...was still jubilant, but...didn't know if I could take it. I usually always know the situation but it was just too much:lol:
March 15, 201016 yr I'm convinced they all thought they won... :lol: I'm with you. They'd have a hard time convincing me to believe otherwise...:lol:
March 15, 201016 yr I'll tell ya what, I thought that they won too. I was well aware of the score, but I think I got caught up in the moment. I really loved watching the game with a few Miss. St fans. :lol: What a horrible day for MSU fans...first, to lose like that. Then, to miss the tournament. Rough day.
March 15, 201016 yr It made me confused when they started running around like they won the game. I thought I was the stupid one until I realized they just weren't paying too much attention :lol:
March 15, 201016 yr I thought they won the game too. Then ironically when MSU hit the 3 at the end of regulation my heart sunk even though I knew we were up 4. Just a weird roller coaster of emotions I went through today. I might've cried.:lol:
March 15, 201016 yr My family was all mad and I told them before the steal you've got to keep the attitude you are going to win. I thought the foul was a great strategy. I knew the situation but for about 4 seconds after Cousins hit the shot I too was celebrating a victory lol.
March 15, 201016 yr Not worth the injury risk IMO. Jeez. Dont want to be on your team if you ever win a big game. :thumb:
March 15, 201016 yr Destiny............alot to ask out of a group of 19 year olds.But man its nice to be back in the hunt:ylsuper:
March 15, 201016 yr Jeez. Dont want to be on your team if you ever win a big game. :thumb: Whatever man. Look, there's celebrating, and then there's slamming one of your stars to the ground. I'm not saying don't get excited and celebrate, but be somewhat smart about it.
March 15, 201016 yr Whatever man. Look, there's celebrating, and then there's slamming one of your stars to the ground. I'm not saying don't get excited and celebrate, but be somewhat smart about it. Right but theres a difference between celebrating and rioting like your making it sound like.
March 15, 201016 yr I won't lie I thought they won too. After they made the shot, I was in shock that we made it, that I completely forgot that it was a two point game and that it only tied the game.
March 15, 201016 yr Right but theres a difference between celebrating and rioting like your making it sound like. I just said don't tackle the guy. Don't drive one of your star players down into the court and then dogpile on him. If that's the way you would do it, that's your prerogative.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.