Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maryland 79 Duke 72

Featured Replies

North Carolina having such a terrible year has a lot to do with it IMO. It's the same with the SEC when Kentucky struggles.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should solidify Vasquez as POY in the ACC. Hes led a team inferior in talent to Duke and with a win this weekend over Virgina will have atleast tied for the ACC championship. Vasquez made the big shot last night to pretty much win the game for Maryland as well. Hes had a great year and deserves the award.

Rock Pride, no disrespect but the last time I checked Teams are ranked and win Championships not Conferences! Also, it's a wonderful day in KY anytime Duke loses! lol I know I'm a crazy UK fan but still feel the pain of Latner Shot heard round the Bluegrass! Go Big Blue the all time winnest tradition in College Basketball! Also, I hate to admit it but Coach K is a classy guy and a great Coach!

Vasquez or Scheyer for ACC POY?

Scheyer had his chance last night at the end and missed two or three shots down the stretch.

Gary Williams, like Boeheim, is an excellent if understated coach. He gets the job done every year, it seems like.

For those who wanted Scheyer as a first team All-American, I think Vasquez is the more deserving player of ACC player of the year. 19.5 PPG, 4.7 RPG, 6.4 APG is not too bad, and he's led Maryland to a 12-3 record in conference and a top 25 ranking.

Playing at Maryland is hostile. Did anyone see the yellow for the student section? It's basically around the entire arena. Tough tough place to play. Maryland is a pretty good team. I wouldn't want to play Vasquez and the Terps in the big dance.

Really cant wait for Vasquez to be gone. The guy really is the biggest thorn in my side. He has been at Maryland for the past 9 years and every year it seems like he finds a way to shred my Dukies.

Really cant wait for Vasquez to be gone. The guy really is the biggest thorn in my side. He has been at Maryland for the past 9 years and every year it seems like he finds a way to shred my Dukies.

I thought they said on the game that Duke had won the last 7 meetings. Maybe it was on another game, this time of year they all run together seems like.

Really cant wait for Vasquez to be gone. The guy really is the biggest thorn in my side. He has been at Maryland for the past 9 years and every year it seems like he finds a way to shred my Dukies.
I believe they said last night he has been there 10 years.:D Don't you just hate it when players stick around that long.

Maryland, act like you have been there before. I mean gee whiz, you guys have won a National championship. Charging the court only lets dUKe think they are big time and it is a big deal to beat dUKe. Dont give dUKe the satisfaction of thinking that. Plus I wonder if any student grabbed the game ball the player rolled onto the court.

I thought they said on the game that Duke had won the last 7 meetings. Maybe it was on another game, this time of year they all run together seems like.

I believe they said Maryland won the last 6, but I think GA was referring to what Vasquez has done to the dUKies.

Duke had beaten Maryland 6 straight times. I assume that's why they rushed the floor. :idunno:

If Maryland wins the next game they play they get to hang a banner.

 

Nobody wants the 4th number 1 seed.:ohbrother:

 

They both get to hang a banner....I would rather Duke not be the one seed in the San Jose.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.