Maryland 79 Duke 72

Hangman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryland really has a chance to win the ACC? And I'm supposed to think their conference is good? They're a nice little team and all, but winning the ACC has to rank high on the list of surprises.

Maryland really has a chance to win the ACC? And I'm supposed to think their conference is good? They're a nice little team and all, but winning the ACC has to rank high on the list of surprises.

They'll have 6, maybe 7 teams in the NCAA tournament. Not too bad for a conference on a so called "down" year.

They'll have 6, maybe 7 teams in the NCAA tournament. Not too bad for a conference on a so called "down" year.

North Carolina having such a terrible year has a lot to do with it IMO. It's the same with the SEC when Kentucky struggles.

Ok. This is a terrible year for bubble teams. When the team that is going to finish 12th in the BE beats the ACC champ I'd say it's a down year. It just seems to me that Maryland is pretty good, but they'd get lost in the BE.

You don't have to think the ACC is good, you just have to respect the fact that they're ranked above your favorite conference.

Ok. This is a terrible year for bubble teams. When the team that is going to finish 12th in the BE beats the ACC champ I'd say it's a down year. It just seems to me that Maryland is pretty good, but they'd get lost in the BE.

If Duke wins Saturday, they are the one seed in the ACC tourney.

If Duke wins Saturday, they are the one seed in the ACC tourney.

If Maryland wins the next game they play they get to hang a banner.

Nobody wants the 4th number 1 seed.:ohbrother:

You don't have to think the ACC is good, you just have to respect the fact that they're ranked above your favorite conference.

I don't really have a favorite conference. The one I watch the most is the Big East, but they're not my favorite. The team I like the most is in the SEC, but I don't like any other teams in that conference. The ACC this year is bad IMO. Actually w/ the exception of the Big East I'm not sure who has a good conference. I guess the Big 12 is pretty good, but Texas isn't and K-St hasn't really played a national schedule. It's kind of a weird year.

They are deeper than the SEC, but they only have 1 really good team. The SEC has 3 ranked teams that are very good. Also Miss. St is really coming along and is dangerous down the stretch.