March 4, 201016 yr Final. Storming the court is really becoming the trendy thing to do around the country, huh?
March 4, 201016 yr Nice win for the Terps' over the Dukies. I'm not sure what the deal is with all the people rushing the court recently, I guess it must be the fun thing to do!
March 4, 201016 yr I agree..it gives the team u just defeated to much respect. Final. Storming the court is really becoming the trendy thing to do around the country, huh?
March 4, 201016 yr Maryland really has a chance to win the ACC? And I'm supposed to think their conference is good? They're a nice little team and all, but winning the ACC has to rank high on the list of surprises.
March 4, 201016 yr Maryland really has a chance to win the ACC? And I'm supposed to think their conference is good? They're a nice little team and all, but winning the ACC has to rank high on the list of surprises. They'll have 6, maybe 7 teams in the NCAA tournament. Not too bad for a conference on a so called "down" year.
March 4, 201016 yr They'll have 6, maybe 7 teams in the NCAA tournament. Not too bad for a conference on a so called "down" year. North Carolina having such a terrible year has a lot to do with it IMO. It's the same with the SEC when Kentucky struggles.
March 4, 201016 yr They'll have 6, maybe 7 teams in the NCAA tournament. Not too bad for a conference on a so called "down" year. Ok. This is a terrible year for bubble teams. When the team that is going to finish 12th in the BE beats the ACC champ I'd say it's a down year. It just seems to me that Maryland is pretty good, but they'd get lost in the BE.
March 4, 201016 yr Maryland really has a chance to win the ACC? And I'm supposed to think their conference is good? They're a nice little team and all, but winning the ACC has to rank high on the list of surprises. You don't have to think the ACC is good, you just have to respect the fact that they're ranked above your favorite conference.
March 4, 201016 yr Ok. This is a terrible year for bubble teams. When the team that is going to finish 12th in the BE beats the ACC champ I'd say it's a down year. It just seems to me that Maryland is pretty good, but they'd get lost in the BE. If Duke wins Saturday, they are the one seed in the ACC tourney.
March 4, 201016 yr If Duke wins Saturday, they are the one seed in the ACC tourney. If Maryland wins the next game they play they get to hang a banner. Nobody wants the 4th number 1 seed.:ohbrother:
March 4, 201016 yr You don't have to think the ACC is good, you just have to respect the fact that they're ranked above your favorite conference. I don't really have a favorite conference. The one I watch the most is the Big East, but they're not my favorite. The team I like the most is in the SEC, but I don't like any other teams in that conference. The ACC this year is bad IMO. Actually w/ the exception of the Big East I'm not sure who has a good conference. I guess the Big 12 is pretty good, but Texas isn't and K-St hasn't really played a national schedule. It's kind of a weird year.
March 4, 201016 yr If Duke wins Saturday, they are the one seed in the ACC tourney. And if Maryland wins their game they share the title right?
March 4, 201016 yr You don't have to think the ACC is good, you just have to respect the fact that they're ranked above your favorite conference. They are deeper than the SEC, but they only have 1 really good team. The SEC has 3 ranked teams that are very good. Also Miss. St is really coming along and is dangerous down the stretch.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.