Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maryland 79 Duke 72

Featured Replies

And if Maryland wins their game they share the title right?

 

Yes.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This should solidify Vasquez as POY in the ACC. Hes led a team inferior in talent to Duke and with a win this weekend over Virgina will have atleast tied for the ACC championship. Vasquez made the big shot last night to pretty much win the game for Maryland as well. Hes had a great year and deserves the award.

 

We'll just have to see I guess, I have no problem with Vasquez winning it.

If Duke wins Saturday, they are the one seed in the ACC tourney.

 

They better win Saturday. Anyone who beat UNC is my 2nd favorite team until the next team beats Tarheels.

dUKe is in a fight with Ohio St for the fourth #1 seed. If dUKe wins the ACC tournament it is theirs even if Ohio St wins their tournament,IMO.

We'll just have to see I guess, I have no problem with Vasquez winning it.

 

Thats good because hes had the best season of anyone in the conference.:thumb:

Really cant wait for Vasquez to be gone. The guy really is the biggest thorn in my side. He has been at Maryland for the past 9 years and every year it seems like he finds a way to shred my Dukies.

 

Me too. I can't stand him. He's like a right handed Ginobli and I can't stand Ginobli either.

 

As for Vasquez winning ACC POY, sure, go ahead. Vasquez is deserving of the award. I'll take Scheyer every day, but don't use this game as a reason to give Vasquez POY. Duke had already beaten Maryland 77-56 at Duke this year and I didn't hear anyone touting Vasquez as POY then.

 

 

Anyone following college basketball should have known that Duke was most likely going to take an L last night. Duke simply is not good on the road and Maryland is too tough of a place to play and win at if you can't beat NC State at NC State.

Last night after the UK game was over I stay up and watch the 2nd half of the Duke and Maryland game.It was very good game to watch,I was very impress with both teams.

I heard after they stormed the court they went and rioted in College Park and that 27 people were arrested. I heard them discussing this on PTI.

^ 'tis true my man. Some programs just don't know how to win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.