Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bob Knight...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone hates UK! I hate them all!!!!

:lol:

Really? I think he's sort of humorous.

 

I love Van Gundy.

 

I just can't stand but maybe its because his brother looks like Ron Jeremy

Dykes is the worst, although he does seem to be better this year. He doesn't get QUITE as stuck on one phrase as he did last year. And I haven't heard "Rupp's couch" once.

 

I actually don't mind Knight. He tends to actually talk about the game instead of whats coming up next week on ESPN.

Billy Packer.
I guess he is still out there, but I don't believe he is an announcer now. Billy Packer (born Anthony William Paczkowski) was pretty bad. I used to like to listen to Dickie V and I still think he is very knowledgeable, but I just cannot stand to listen to him any more.
Dykes is the worst, although he does seem to be better this year. He doesn't get QUITE as stuck on one phrase as he did last year. And I haven't heard "Rupp's couch" once.

 

I actually don't mind Knight. He tends to actually talk about the game instead of whats coming up next week on ESPN.

 

....or "violent cuts".

Dykes is the worst, although he does seem to be better this year. He doesn't get QUITE as stuck on one phrase as he did last year. And I haven't heard "Rupp's couch" once.

 

I actually don't mind Knight. He tends to actually talk about the game instead of whats coming up next week on ESPN.

He does talk about the game, but I really don't like him doing the games. He is too boring just as Dickie V is to excited. I like someone in between. I can handle Dykes but his repeated phrases do get to me after a while. What was the one he had at the first UK-Vandy game. They are playing on borrowed money or something like that. I got pretty sick of that one.
....or "violent cuts".
:clap:You gotta guard your yard!
  • Author

Jay Bilas, Gus Johnson, and Bill Raftery can announce any game they want and I'll enjoy it.

Jay Bilas, Gus Johnson, and Bill Raftery can announce any game they want and I'll enjoy it.

 

:thumb:

Dykes is the worst, although he does seem to be better this year. He doesn't get QUITE as stuck on one phrase as he did last year. And I haven't heard "Rupp's couch" once.

 

I actually don't mind Knight. He tends to actually talk about the game instead of whats coming up next week on ESPN.

 

He has got better. Last year Dykes drove me nuts.

 

Knight is good with his game analysis like on gameday, but his color commentating is bad IMO.

Gus Johnson is the best play by play I've heard.... from cbs

My favorite was Joe Dean on the Jefferson Pilot network. "Stufferino in Lexington, KY." and "String Music". :thumb:

My favorite was Joe Dean on the Jefferson Pilot network. "Stufferino in Lexington, KY." and "String Music". :thumb:

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.