Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bob Knight...

Featured Replies

the worst ESPN announcer out there? I don't know any other announcers, when talking, I mute the TV. Who do you guys hate listening to, more than Bob Knight?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pam Ward.

 

Hands down. The. Worst.

 

It's not even close.

  • Author
Pam Ward.

 

Hands down. The. Worst.

 

It's not even close.

 

Can we stick with males :D

Dick Vitale. I cannot even watch Kentucky play when he is there.

Billy Packer.

Dickie V, an U nderCover UK hater but Duke, Nort Carolina, & Louisvile, LOVER!

Please, don't let him do any more of our GAMES ESPN!

Go Big Blue!

Bob Knight is uninformed, ill-prepared and factually wrong on every single broadcast he does. His opinions are based on untruths, half-truths and personal bias. He's neither colorful, nor informative, is consistently critical of the majority of players and coaches and cannot relate to viewers the flow of the game as even the most rudimentary play-by-play man should. So if he's not a good color man, and he can't do play-by-play, what in the world is he supposed to be doing?

Jeff Van Gundy is by far the worst I've ever heard.

  • Author
Jeff Van Gundy is by far the worst I've ever heard.

 

Really? I think he's sort of humorous.

I like Bob Knight when he is on the Gameday crew. But during a game, I don't really enjoy him as much. Not a fan of The General, but I do respect the fact that he has forgotten more about the game then most of us will ever know.

Jeff Van Gundy is by far the worst I've ever heard.

 

I love Van Gundy.

I'll take Knight over Jimmy Dykes any day of the week. Although I do think Knight should be paired with someone other than Brent.

I like Bob Knight when he is on the Gameday crew. But during a game, I don't really enjoy him as much. Not a fan of The General, but I do respect the fact that he has forgotten more about the game then most of us will ever know.

 

 

I agree. Knight should stick to Gameday, however Knight is better than Billy Packer. Something about Packer just irritates me??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.