March 2, 201016 yr Rumors floating around some Memphis sites that Memphis has won their appeal and will get to keep their wins and Final Four, but have to return the tournament revenue that they received for the Rose clerical issure (people traveling with them). NCAA wants to bring more faith to the clearinghouse as well.
March 2, 201016 yr Not surprised at all if true. Anyone with any common sense knows that the NCAA was wrong. I hope this is true so Cal can be vindicated of sorts.
March 2, 201016 yr Not surprised at all if true. Anyone with any common sense knows that the NCAA was wrong. I hope this is true so Cal can be vindicated of sorts. Even in Louisville?:sssh:
March 2, 201016 yr I found it on one site and it's just a member of that site saying he's heard it through a source. No way to tell if this is true at all.
March 2, 201016 yr They are tracking an airplane that just left Indianapolis on its way to Memphis. Stay tuned....
March 2, 201016 yr They are tracking an airplane that just left Indianapolis on its way to Memphis. Stay tuned.... Any talk of horse farms being purchased?
March 2, 201016 yr They are tracking an airplane that just left Indianapolis on its way to Memphis. Stay tuned.... I should know tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. for sure :thumb:
March 2, 201016 yr If this is true it's the right thing to do. The NCAA has been wrong on this one from the get-go.
March 2, 201016 yr Well, unfortunately, we don't have to wait until 9:00 a.m. for the answer. I just talked to someone that knows and this rumor is absolutely false. We are likely looking at 2 more weeks before knowing anything.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.