Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Wins Appeal?!

Featured Replies

So you have convicted Cal of cheating but the NCAA did not? On what basis may I ask? :confused:

 

A hater is a hater. No proof is necessary or needed.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt it's true, bottom line Memphis and Cal cheated. UK fans hate to hear that and I'm sure I'll get bashed up and down for this, but if this was a Louisville final four, or a Duke Final Four. UK fans would be screaming up and down about how the NCAA needs to stick to their guns.

 

I believe that this was their only appeal.

 

From what I understand, Memphis was "guilty" because Derrick Rose did not respond to the letter. There may or may not have been wrongdoings, but the almighty NCAA got this one wrong, in my opinion.

As a UK fan I would hope you are wrong, but the quote from you above is 100% correct. I can't ever remember the NCAA reversing course, especially not on something major like this. To me, they would rather lose credibility in perception than making a switch and losing it in reality.

 

Since when did the NCAA have credibility? :idunno:

I doubt it's true, bottom line Memphis and Cal cheated. UK fans hate to hear that and I'm sure I'll get bashed up and down for this, but if this was a Louisville final four, or a Duke Final Four. UK fans would be screaming up and down about how the NCAA needs to stick to their guns.

 

Please explain how Memphis or Cal cheated?

Please explain how Memphis or Cal cheated?

 

It hearsay... He Doesn't know...

I could care less about the decision in regards to how it will make Calipari look. If it gets overturned, like it should, those who hate him will still say he cheated and those who like him will feel good about the decision.

 

I want to see it overturned for the Memphis Basketball program. You tell any coach in the NCAA that their best freshman is cleared to play...they are going to play him. Plain and simple.

If Memphis had won the 2008 NCAA tournament instead of being runnerup, the NCAA wouldn't have done a thing to them. This wouldn't even be an issue. They don't mess with taking major sport championships away (they will occasionally with minor sports like swimming or tennis). With a runnerup they try to send a 'message'.

For further proof research UCLA and Sam Gilbert.

Any talk of horse farms being purchased?

 

Not in Memphis. But I did hear a there was a blues bar and a souviner stand outside Graceland that weren't on the market anymore. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.