Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ochocinco on Dancing With the Stars

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll do well at it too.

This is not shocking... :lol:

This is not shocking... :lol:

No, it really is not. The last active player to participate was of course Jason Taylor with the Dolphins. Both Johnson and Taylor have their sights set on things bigger than football. Taylor's decision was met with a lot of controversy, and I believe justifiably so. I realize it is during the off season, but you do miss a lot of the voluntary team stuff. We know it is "voluntary", but it is one of those deals where they expect you to attend. This will officially make Chad a celebrity. More power to him.

Wonder if the alligator arms will affect the tango?

Wonder if the alligator arms will affect the tango?

 

:clap:

Following in the footsteps of Emmitt, Rice, LT, Sapp....wait all those guys are retired :rolleyes: Still can't believe Cincy didn't make the deal with the Skins to unload Mr. Look At Me it's about me!

I like that he has a sense of humor and I like that he has passion inside of him. I can't stand that he constantly worries about himself more than his team.

He has to be a favorite. :lol:

I don't see how anyone could dislike this guy. He doesn't get in any kind of trouble off the field and make plays on the field. He has done a great job in marketing himself as to try and continue to keep the money flowing long afer he retires and I can't fault him for that. Not to take anything away from his career thus far, but I would challenge you to find another athlete that has gained so much notority with so little accomplishments while playing in such a small market.

 

As far as the arguement that he is puting himself above the team, it's the off-season!!!!!!!!!!!! I will guarantee that he will come into training camp in better shape than 90% of the players in the whole league. And, in case you haven't noticed, there is an element of "look at me" in almost every great receiver. They may all not be as much a "diva" as Chad, but that is the "look at me" position far and away compared to the others.

"challenge you to find another athlete that has gained so much notority with so little accomplishments while playing in such a small market"

That part we can agree on. I'm not going down the road again with Chad. Congrats on getting on dancing with the stars. Hope you don't tear a growing doing the Ramba. I'm suprised Fitz and Johnson aren't on the show...wait they've got more important things to work on lol. Look I'm all for him doing it...when he's retired. To each his own though.

"challenge you to find another athlete that has gained so much notority with so little accomplishments while playing in such a small market"

That part we can agree on. I'm not going down the road again with Chad. Congrats on getting on dancing with the stars. Hope you don't tear a growing doing the Ramba. I'm suprised Fitz and Johnson aren't on the show...wait they've got more important things to work on lol. Look I'm all for him doing it...when he's retired. To each his own though.

 

I wonder how often they ask players who are still playing. Those guys you mentioned very well could have said yes to if they were asked. I think most guys honestly would accept if they were asked, unless they think they are terrible dancers and would get embarrased. When given a chance for national exposure, most guys seem like they usually take it. Chad does go out on his own to get more attention, but something like this is something that other players probably would have accepted too IMO. Unless as I said they just think they would get embarrassed on there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.