Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ochocinco on Dancing With the Stars

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Nicole Scherzinger? Yes.

 

With Pam Anderson? A little late, but yes.

 

With Erin Andrews? Yes.

 

With Kate Gosselin? Yes.

 

And that doesn't even include the rest of the dancers.

 

I'll tune in. DWTS is normally alright anyway. This one should be pretty solid.

Wow, Buzz Aldrin is on the show.

I don't have a problem with it really. Who cares? Notice it is all the Steelers guys saying how they hate it.

Notice it is all the Steelers guys saying how they hate it.

 

:lol: :lol:

I don't have a problem with it really. Who cares? Notice it is all the Steelers guys saying how they hate it.

 

I don't think its that big of a deal either...who cares? lol.

 

I can see him doing very well.

I don't have a problem with it really. Who cares? Notice it is all the Steelers guys saying how they hate it.

I never said I hated it. I think it's great. Is he dancing in his grill?

"challenge you to find another athlete that has gained so much notority with so little accomplishments while playing in such a small market"

That part we can agree on. I'm not going down the road again with Chad. Congrats on getting on dancing with the stars. Hope you don't tear a growing doing the Ramba. I'm suprised Fitz and Johnson aren't on the show...wait they've got more important things to work on lol. Look I'm all for him doing it...when he's retired. To each his own though.

 

At least we agree on that :lol:

:puke:Poor little Chad, :eek: he must not be getting enough attention.

 

What a loser.

:puke:Poor little Chad, :eek: he must not be getting enough attention.

 

What a loser.

 

:lol: Doing DWTS makes him a loser?

I don't blame Chad, he is on the down side of his career. Soon people won't care what he is doing and he needs to get as much attention as he can before it is gone.

FWIW, Bodog has Chad as one of the favorites at 5-1.

 

The ice skater guy is 3-1 and Erin Andrews is 9-2.

I don't blame Chad, he is on the down side of his career. Soon people won't care what he is doing and he needs to get as much attention as he can before it is gone.

 

Nice try, but a lot of people care about Chad.

 

Chad had over 1,000 yards receiving and 9 TD's last year. Not bad for someone who doesn't have anything left in the tank, is it?

Nice try, but a lot of people care about Chad.

 

Chad had over 1,000 yards receiving and 9 TD's last year. Not bad for someone who doesn't have anything left in the tank, is it?

 

For comparisons sake:

 

OchoCinco (2009): 72 catches, 1,047 yards (14.5 per catch) & 9 TD's

 

Hines Ward (2009): 95 catches, 1,167 yards (12.3 per catch) & 6 TD's

 

Mike Wallace (2009): 39 catches, 756 yards (19.4 per catch) & 6 TD's.

 

Santonio Holmes (2009): 79 catches, 1,248 yards (15.8 per catch) & 5 TD's.

 

Chad was 3rd in the AFC North in Receiving Yards. He led the AFC North in TD's (tied for 10th in the NFL). Derrick Mason was 2nd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.