Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tournament March 11-14

Featured Replies

I'm going! It is my first SEC tournament and I can't wait. We already have our ticket booklets, and actually got them for face value through a travel agency. We are staying at the Renaissance hotel downtown.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With UK in town, even on the streets the prices are going to be extremely high.

 

Has UK ever not made the SEC tournament?

  • Author

Not sure if you know this, but the UK ticket office is selling their "leftover" tickets RIGHT NOW at the ticket office! Only thing is, you have to be a season ticket holder to purchase the leftovers! My wife just went to the Craft Center and bought 4 tickets! They are not together, but they are in the gym and are face value!

Not sure if you know this, but the UK ticket office is selling their "leftover" tickets RIGHT NOW at the ticket office! Only thing is, you have to be a season ticket holder to purchase the leftovers! My wife just went to the Craft Center and bought 4 tickets! They are not together, but they are in the gym and are face value!

 

That is awesome, you should be able to make a few bucks. Right now on Stubhub, the cheapest ticket for Session #3 is $300.

Has UK ever not made the SEC tournament?

 

I may be wrong but I think one year of probation we were not allowed to play. Anyone know for sure?

I may be wrong but I think one year of probation we were not allowed to play. Anyone know for sure?

Correct. In '91 UK was on probation.

  • Author
That is awesome, you should be able to make a few bucks. Right now on Stubhub, the cheapest ticket for Session #3 is $300.

 

Cha-ching!

More $$ to do this----------->:dancingpa

I do have tickets for the Friday Session 3 now, so I have tickets for all the game times that UK might play in if they win out. :dancingpa

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Kentucky will play every game at Noon.

 

Would this include the final? And is it CST or EST? I have a tight schedule that day.

I'm heading down on Thursday for the weekend. We are staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. I have an upper level seat for Thurs games and we are going to buy the rest outside the areba.

What is some good places to eat/bars near the arena?

Would this include the final? And is it CST or EST? I have a tight schedule that day.

 

I believe it is 12cst, 1est.

Heading down Thur night on Big Red. I rented 5 parking spots from Allright parking less than 2 blocks from the Arena. If you know anything about Big Red, I won't need a place to stay. Bought my tickets from a friend who bought 24 booklets off of Arkansas's website. He bought these when they first became available back in the fall. I bought mine at a Bengals tailgate for face value. I can't wait!!!!:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.