Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tournament March 11-14

Featured Replies

Who's going?

Where you staying?

Do you have tickets yet or are you going to get them off the street in Nashville?

 

I'll be there. Can't wait!

We are staying at the Hilton downtown. Very convenient to the gym and to Broadway!

We have our tickets, thank goodness. They are going for outrageous prices on-line!!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staying with the Ole Miss team hotel wherever that is.

 

Got my tickets though they are only for Ole Miss sessions, so I may scalp some to other sessions, or I may just leave when Ole Miss loses out depends on the cost of staying beyond that.

 

I wouldn't buy them online right now you will get ripped off. They will be way cheaper on the street in Nashville.

I'm going. Staying @ The Residence Inn, about 7 miles away from the Sommet Center.

 

Don't have tickets, but am in the market for them. If anyone knows a hook up, let me know! As of now we're planning on scalping them when we get down there.

With UK in town, even on the streets the prices are going to be extremely high.

I will be there, but someone else is in charge of the trip and he says room is taken care of less than 1/2 mile from arena and he will know something about tickets by Wednesday, so who knows.

There is about a 25% shot I will be making the trip. I have a lead on some tickets, but have yet to secure them.

Was going, my friend lives on 2nd Ave. South...had tickets...work trip to Philly came up that I can't get out of. Canceled trip and sold tickets...VERY sad. Made about 200% on the tickets, but still VERY sad.

I don't have tickets, and probably can't afford to buy them off the street. Even so I am thinking about going to Nashville. That town is fun enough under normal circumstances. I think watching the game at a bar, and the ensuing party if they win would alone be worth the trip.

  • Author
I don't have tickets, and probably can't afford to buy them off the street. Even so I am thinking about going to Nashville. That town is fun enough under normal circumstances. I think watching the game at a bar, and the ensuing party if they win would alone be worth the trip.

 

:thumb:

:dancingpa

I am going and pulling my camper down. I will be staying out near Opryland Hotel off of Briley PK. I do have tickets for the Saturday and Sunday games. Will try to by Friday tickets on the street.

I've only been to the tourney once, in Knoxville the year Thompson Boling first opened. Eddie Sutton's last year and the Cats made an early exit.

 

We would up sitting close to the "Roll Tide guys", and I think they won that year with Robert Horry as a freshman.

I'm staying at the Hilton. Don't have tickets and don't care if I get them. $200 ticket to watch cats, $50 bar bill at Baileys to watch on big screens. Not a hard choice.

I'm staying at the airport Marriott.

Can someone post the bracket. I know its not final yet but I need to see a blank one with the game times

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.