Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turner's season so big it even overshadows great Wall

Featured Replies

I would go with Turner at this point in the season.

Dwyane Wade?? Come on.

I could not disagree more Wall is a better player,more valuable ,more athletic and better at the end of a game.Turner is a great player but not POY.

I could not disagree more Wall is a better player,more valuable ,more athletic and better at the end of a game.Turner is a great player but not POY.

 

Wall is also surrounded with other great players, one his is up for POY too.

 

I love Wall, but I take my blue glasses of for this one and say give it to Turner.

I could not disagree more Wall is a better player,more valuable ,more athletic and better at the end of a game.Turner is a great player but not POY.

 

I don't see how you could not see Turner as POY.....

I don't see how you could not see Turner as POY.....

 

I love Wall and want him to win POY, ... however, I would have a hard time arguing against Turner. He is a special player.

I don't see how you could not see Turner as POY.....

 

Because I watched his last game and that was the only game I have seen him play this year! I know you can't judge him by one game but that's all I have seen.

Because I watched his last game and that was the only game I have seen him play this year! I know you can't judge him by one game but that's all I have seen.

 

Watch more...he is having a GREAT season. One of the best all around i've seen in some time.

Because I watched his last game and that was the only game I have seen him play this year! I know you can't judge him by one game but that's all I have seen.

 

Treat yourself to a few OSU games in the Big 10 tourney and see if you come up with a different thought about Turner. IMO Turner, Wall, & Cousins are in their own class as far as talent goes in College right now. I could see all 3 being NBA all-stars. He didn't look great the other night, but he's an awesome player. :thumb:

Treat yourself to a few OSU games in the Big 10 tourney and see if you come up with a different thought about Turner. IMO Turner, Wall, & Cousins are in their own class as far as talent goes in College right now. I could see all 3 being NBA all-stars. He didn't look great the other night, but he's an awesome player. :thumb:

 

I will watch him play a few more. He did not look very good the other night. He his kind of a tweener as far as positions go and slight of build. I am sure he is all he is cracked up to be.

If my vote counted, Turner would win. He's been the top guy for a while now...the only question was whether he could sustain it until the end of the season and lead his team to success. The answer to both have been yes, so he has to be the guy.

I will watch him play a few more. He did not look very good the other night. He his kind of a tweener as far as positions go and slight of build. I am sure he is all he is cracked up to be.

 

Tweener? Watch him play again man. He plays 1-3, with a large portion of his time at PG which is not his natural position. I think he's a legit potential future Alll-Star in the NBA and I'm extremely picky about which players I like for the NBA. Not that my opinion counts for much, but check him out.:thumb:

I am calling it a toss up. I saw Turner in person last week against Michigan. He is a great all around "team" player and he does have some talent around him. For 6' 7", he is very smooth off the dribble and seems like a class act. One Wall item not mentioned is how many games he has taken over at the end to secure or pull out a win-probably 4 or 5. I suggest Co-winners!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.