Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 BGP March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I am in but who is Funky Jesus Music?

 

Don't see someone by that name on the members list!

That entry will be deleted if the member doesn't use their BGP user name.

Alright time to fill out my first bracket!!! This one is just for fun so I will get a little creative with it. My money one will be a little more serious.

I just let my dog pick out my bracket.

 

Tennis ball: 2 barks = pick them.

  • Author

Who are the following entries?

 

Funky Jesus Music

Captain Awesome #5

 

I need to hear from these members by tomorrow.

How do i fill out my bracket? I must be over looking something.
n/m I figured it out and I am in.

Do we have a record of who has won over the past few years? I was just wondering for fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.