February 27, 201016 yr It's that time of year again. March Madness is almost here! You can use the links below to sign up for our contest. We use Yahoo to run it. We ask that everyone use their screen name as their pick set name. This will hold down on any confusion. All scoring is handled by Yahoo rules. Round 1 1pt Round 2 2pts Round 3 4pts Round 4 8pts Semis 16pts Championship 36pts To accept the invitation, just follow this link. For reference, here's the group information.Group ID#: 2559 Password: theguru-- Tournament Pick'em Commissioner http://tournament.fantasysports.yaho...ster/joingroup Edited March 6, 201016 yr by nWo
February 27, 201016 yr The link provided reads "403 Forbidden"... Edited February 27, 201016 yr by Lucky Charms
February 27, 201016 yr Perhaps try this one: http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup Then click "Join Group" and go from there. Your BGP name is your "Bracket Name".
February 27, 201016 yr Author Perhaps try this one: http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup Then click "Join Group" and go from there. Your BGP name is your "Bracket Name". Thanks, I don't know why the links don't work.
March 14, 201016 yr Can someone tell me my Yahoo ID I used to sign up... I cannot remember. NVM. I figured it out.
March 14, 201016 yr I am in but who is Funky Jesus Music? Don't see someone by that name on the members list!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.