February 17, 201016 yr Wow, UK was so lucky to win the game. MSU's fan base is garbage, straight up trash. MSU is a very well coached, hard playing team. They easily could have won the game and would have deserved to win. It was a good win for UK though IMO. It's always good to win on the road in a crazy environment. If the other guys (not our Big 3) don't start producing, a Final Four run is going to be tough. I know their leading scorer was out and Varnardo barely played because of fouls, but this was UK's best win IMO, and maybe the best team we have played. They have no excuse for their record, I haven't watched much of them but they looked like the 2nd best team in the SEC to me.
February 17, 201016 yr Billy G picked that out... :lol: I think she must have thought he was still the coach and wore it so he wouldn't ask her out any more. :lol::thumb:
February 17, 201016 yr Its over and it wasn't pretty. I think watching the tape would make me sick. Glad Starkville showed the country what they are.
February 17, 201016 yr Anyone see the quick exchange between Cousins and the big player from Miss. St? Yeah, I saw it. :ohbrother: It looked like Cousins said "he don't want to shake hands" and the guy shook his head no and was saying something, but the camera cut away from them. I'd have liked to have heard that.
February 17, 201016 yr Patterson charged Goal tending on Wall Two that come to mind without thinking hard I see no calls all the time on plays like Wall. Just people trying to dig too deep.
February 17, 201016 yr You are correct. They got some big breaks, but the did take advantage of them and won. Well most definitely they took advantage of them. UK still had to hit their shots, and came up big at the end of regulation. I just hate to see it come to that.
February 17, 201016 yr :ohbrother: Okay, so nothing UK did over the last 8 minutes to win the game deserves credit? I love that UK is back to being hated!!!!
February 17, 201016 yr Cousins was shaking hands with the players from Mississippi St. and one player shrugged off Cousins, and Cousins asked "You're not going to shake my hand"? and the player responded "No" then Cousins moved on but the Miss. St. player kept saying something to him.
February 17, 201016 yr Patterson charged 50/50 call. UK got the right 50. It certainly wasn't a clearcut charge as the contact was not in the torso. With that, if it had been called a PC it would have been tough to argue. That's the nature of the block/charge. Same with Cousins drawing a charge on MSU. It could have been a block. 50/50.
February 17, 201016 yr Patterson charged Goal tending on Wall Two that come to mind without thinking hard Charge could have gone either way, looked like the dude was going down before he touched him. How about Bost getting blocked then grabbing the ball before it went out of bounds? The goal tend was a huge break but a good win in a very hostile environment.
February 17, 201016 yr Let's call a spade a spade. UK got some HUGE breaks down the stretch. :thumb: Very happy Kentucky won, but man had the shoe been on the other foot and we had those calls go against us at Rupp I would have been super mad.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.