Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Florida 65 Cincinnati 57

Featured Replies

Keep believing in that great coach they got, he'll take them places. NOT!

  • Replies 91
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is becoming a disturbing trend to see Mick's team take a serious dive at the end of each year. If they drop 4 of the next 5 - and good chance they will - it wouldn't upset me to see him go, though I realize it's highly unlikely to happen. Mick just doesn't inspire a lot of confidence . . . . .

Ugly game. Gilchrist was unimpressive. DoJo returned to form. UC couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and, to be honest, looked very undisciplined at times. What's with Gates? I thought he would have dominated this game. Rivas of all people, shut him down.

Seems like every time I watch UC, their offense gets worse. They're a far cry from the team I thought they'd become after seeing them in Maui.

They're a far cry from the team I thought they'd become after seeing them in Maui.

 

That's two of us... :irked:

It really is disheartening to see the Bearcats play this way. I know The Big East is still by far the toughest league in all of college basketball, and that USF isn't the bottom feeding team they normally are, but something's got to give. IMO Cinci has way too much talent to keep laying eggs. More often than not it seems like offense is their problem, and that causes a lot of head scratches from me considering how many scoring type guys they have. I was figuring on defense being their achiles heel, not offense. I just don't get it, they have talent, they have pro talent. For some reason though it just isn't translating into wins the way I thought it would.

Cronin has lost his team, it's time for him to go............not if, but when.

That's two of us... :irked:

 

I now the "what if" games are dumb and could make a lot of teams look better including Lousiville on some bad calls, but...."what if" this team didn't self destruct against Gonzaga, Xavier, and St. John's? They would probably be projected as a 6-7 seed.

GT - I find it rather interesting that several comments have been made in this thread about needing/wanting to see Cronin go and you have not responded at all. Where do you stand on this?

GT - I find it rather interesting that several comments have been made in this thread about needing/wanting to see Cronin go and you have not responded at all. Where do you stand on this?

He's not going anywhere so it's pointless to debate either side...

He's not going anywhere so it's pointless to debate either side...

 

It's still okay to give your thoughts about it and I'd imagine there are a lot of people who would want to know due to your proximity to the program.

 

Mick has definitely lost the "casual" fan.

It's still okay to give your thoughts about it and I'd imagine there are a lot of people who would want to know due to your proximity to the program.

 

Mick has definitely lost the "casual" fan.

I've given my thoughts on the subject numerous times...

He's not going anywhere so it's pointless to debate either side...

 

Is that because his removal would be seen as a failure on the part of the higher-ups, or because of contract/money reasons, or because they just think Mick is the man for the job right now?

Is that because his removal would be seen as a failure on the part of the higher-ups, or because of contract/money reasons, or because they just think Mick is the man for the job right now?

Mostly the 2nd part, but he does still have the support of the AD and President...

What is his contractual status right now? How much time left?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.