Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville fans imploding on themselves, Pitino

Featured Replies

I tend to think if you don't live right things have a way of kicking you in the butt. I also think what Pitino has went through will make him a better person and coach.

 

This year isn't over and they have enough talent to make the elite 8.

 

The past can come back to haunt you.

 

IMO the game hasn't passed Pitino.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Louisville had the #1 in the BE Villanova down 17 and let them come back and win. Gave away a win on the road at WVU and at Pitt. While I don't see it happening, they could still win the BE Tourney and get a VERY decent seed. UL is not as down and out as many would like to think.

 

:thumb: Anything can happen in March.

I wouldn't put much stock into what a UK homer on a UK fan site has to say about UL...

Rick has been at UL what 10 + years and still no NC and it's very unlikely he will win one in the next few years before he retires. IMO he is not the same coach he was when he was younger and at UK. Maybe he has too many distractions off the court.

I wouldn't put much stock into what a UK homer on a UK fan site has to say about UL...

 

Very true.

Rick has been at UL what 10 + years and still no NC and it's very unlikely he will win one in the next few years before he retires. IMO he is not the same coach he was when he was younger and at UK. Maybe he has too many distractions off the court.

 

This is his 9th season....

I guess I don't hang out with the Louisville fans who have stopped supporting Pitino. I haven't heard anything of the sort... :confused:

 

I am with you on this! :idunno:

This is his 9th season....

 

He just does not have the passion he used to IMO.I think he has a new passion and it's not basketball.

He just does not have the passion he used to IMO.I think he has a new passion and it's not basketball.

 

I think many people hold a grudge against Pitinio, and will use any little thing they can to criticize him. :thumb:

Well, at least I'm not alone in my little bubble. :lol: Looks like TonyDanza, Deuce and LCPats are in there with me. :lol:

 

Xtiger, I think your passion is hating Pitino/UL, so you'll believe anything bad about Pitino, UL players, coaches, fans, waterboys, groundskeepers....Even stop signs. :D

I've sat at 6 different home games this year, including the loss to Villanova, and have heard no criticism of Pitino, in the stands, hallways, or restrooms.

 

Now, if we want to talk about Jerry Smith or Swopshire . . .

I've sat at 6 different home games this year, including the loss to Villanova, and have heard no criticism of Pitino, in the stands, hallways, or restrooms.

 

Now, if we want to talk about Jerry Smith or Swopshire . . .

 

I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

Well, at least I'm not alone in my little bubble. :lol: Looks like TonyDanza, Deuce and LCPats are in there with me. :lol:

 

Xtiger, I think your passion is hating Pitino/UL, so you'll believe anything bad about Pitino, UL players, coaches, fans, waterboys, groundskeepers....Even stop signs. :D

 

:ylsuper::clap::ylsuper::clap:

That is an awful, awful article and like the other UofL faithful on here I have heard nothing of the sort from the fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.