Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville fans imploding on themselves, Pitino

Featured Replies

I don't think the game has passed Pitino, I do think that the scandal during the off season has really taken a toll on him though. IMO he coaches one season in the new arena and retires.

 

UL isn't as bad as their record shows this season. Something isn't right, they just aren't playing well. It happens...

 

:thumb: I have said this all season.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick has been at UL what 10 + years and still no NC and it's very unlikely he will win one in the next few years before he retires. IMO he is not the same coach he was when he was younger and at UK. Maybe he has too many distractions off the court.

Would that be why UofL has gone to two Elite 8's in a row and why they produced 48 conference wins in their first 4 seasons in the Big East?

I think this is a team that has a very high ceiling, and is capable of making a deep run, even as a lower-seeded team. If that does happen, Pitino will have performed perhaps his best coaching job, because that means he will have found a leader among this rudderless team.

I think this is a team that has a very high ceiling, and is capable of making a deep run, even as a lower-seeded team. If that does happen, Pitino will have performed perhaps his best coaching job, because that means he will have found a leader among this rudderless team.

 

:thumb:

I think this is a team that has a very high ceiling, and is capable of making a deep run, even as a lower-seeded team. If that does happen, Pitino will have performed perhaps his best coaching job, because that means he will have found a leader among this rudderless team.

 

They better make it first.

They better make it first.

 

Like I said earlier, I don't think UL is in nearly as bad of shape as many would like to think.

Like I said earlier, I don't think UL is in nearly as bad of shape as many would like to think.

 

I would like to think that Louisville will make the tournament, but at this point they're in a world of hurt.

 

Right now, they're probably one of the last teams in, if not one of the first teams left out....

Like I said earlier, I don't think UL is in nearly as bad of shape as many would like to think.

 

Based on? They are definitely a bubble team right now.

Cards are one of the last teams in. They are 6-4 in conference play right now. The magic number, IMO, is 10-8. Their RPI and SOS are going to be very, very, high if they get to that number. They're gonna have a top 5 SOS and an RPI in the 30's (at least) if they finish 10-8. That's gonna get you in the tourney. That being said, it ain't going to be easy. If they can steal one of the two against the Cuse it will go a long way.

 

If they hold on to two of those three choke job games (Nova, Pitt, WVU) then this is not an issue. But they didn't...

Everyone seems to think that 10 is the magic number in the Big East and I believe that is very doable. UofL has 8 games left and they would need to go 4-4.

 

@ St Johns

@ Syracuse

Notre Dame

@ Depaul

Georgetown

@ UConn

@ Marquette

Syracuse

 

I'll say they go 5-3.

FWIW, ESPN Bracketology has them as a 12th seed right now.

Based on? They are definitely a bubble team right now.

 

Based on their remaining schedule. They have four VERY winnable games, probably even five.

Based on their remaining schedule. They have four VERY winnable games, probably even five.

 

I'll say 5 winnable games, maybe even more. They're a team that could very easily slip up and upset Syracuse, who I think is the best team in the country and my pick to win the whole bloody thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.