Who is front runner for National Player of the YEAR?

Wildcat Dad

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going away? This season has proved that the vote will be a dog fight.

He is improving and growing each game. He has not had a set back in over 6 straight games. You just cant stop him and he is getting noticed. The numbers speak for themselves.

Before it's all over, Wall will probably freshman of the year. I'm not sure he'll be Nation POY, though. There's a lot of good players out there. Did everybody forget about Scotty Reynolds?

I think DoJo, at least, belongs in the conversation, too.

Dominique Jones: 21.9 PPG 6.1 RPG 4.4 APG .479 FG% 0.2 BPG

Although he had the better all-around game than he did, I think Jones is the equivalent of Jodie Meeks and Kentucky last year in respect to the USF squad. The same goes for Devan Downey too. Neither team is very good (USF is much better than USC and could go dancing, but no one expects them to be in conentention for a title) with respect to some of the other candidates and their respective teams.

He is improving and growing each game. He has not had a set back in over 6 straight games. You just cant stop him and he is getting noticed. The numbers speak for themselves.

I don't know about POY but, he is definetly giving Wall some competition for the #1 NBA draft pick. Especially if the nets get the pick, they already have a young pg in Devin Harris.

I don't expect it, BUT...why wouldn't Scheyer be an honest inquisition in regards to POY?

He should be in the mix. I'm not a Duke fan, but when I have watched them this year Scheyer has played very well. He doesn't even annoy me the way he use to:lol:.

I don't know about POY but, he is definetly giving Wall some competition for the #1 NBA draft pick. Especially if the nets get the pick, they already have a young pg in Devin Harris.

Devin Harris may be a solid PG but remember that the Nets are under new ownership and will be moving to Brooklyn in a few seasons. They need to sell tickets, and John Wall is the type of player who can help season ticket totals.

I think it will hurt that their SOS is awful, in regards to most on that list.

Devin Harris may be a solid PG but remember that the Nets are under new ownership and will be moving to Brooklyn in a few seasons. They need to sell tickets, and John Wall is the type of player who can help season ticket totals.

You don't think a guy who throws mad elbows would be cool in my hometown? Heck, I'd probably root for him then.