Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is front runner for National Player of the YEAR?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Evan Turner's numbers have to put him at the top. I think Cousins is starting to make a real push if he keeps putting up double doubles. Wesley Johnson from Syracuse should be in the mix.

I'm going to go with Evan Turner and John Wall at the top of the list; DeMarcus Cousins is making the biggest push to get to that level, however.

 

:thumb:

If big Cuz keeps it up he will take it going away.

 

Going away? This season has proved that the vote will be a dog fight.

I don't expect it, BUT...why wouldn't Scheyer be an honest inquisition in regards to POY?

Going away? This season has proved that the vote will be a dog fight.

 

He is improving and growing each game. He has not had a set back in over 6 straight games. You just cant stop him and he is getting noticed. The numbers speak for themselves.

Before it's all over, Wall will probably freshman of the year. I'm not sure he'll be Nation POY, though. There's a lot of good players out there. Did everybody forget about Scotty Reynolds?

 

I think DoJo, at least, belongs in the conversation, too.

 

Dominique Jones: 21.9 PPG 6.1 RPG 4.4 APG .479 FG% 0.2 BPG

 

Although he had the better all-around game than he did, I think Jones is the equivalent of Jodie Meeks and Kentucky last year in respect to the USF squad. The same goes for Devan Downey too. Neither team is very good (USF is much better than USC and could go dancing, but no one expects them to be in conentention for a title) with respect to some of the other candidates and their respective teams.

He is improving and growing each game. He has not had a set back in over 6 straight games. You just cant stop him and he is getting noticed. The numbers speak for themselves.

 

I don't know about POY but, he is definetly giving Wall some competition for the #1 NBA draft pick. Especially if the nets get the pick, they already have a young pg in Devin Harris.

I don't expect it, BUT...why wouldn't Scheyer be an honest inquisition in regards to POY?

 

He should be in the mix. I'm not a Duke fan, but when I have watched them this year Scheyer has played very well. He doesn't even annoy me the way he use to:lol:.

The numbers speak for themselves.

 

And those numbers say there are at least five players in this discussion with better numbers than him...

I don't know about POY but, he is definetly giving Wall some competition for the #1 NBA draft pick. Especially if the nets get the pick, they already have a young pg in Devin Harris.

 

Devin Harris may be a solid PG but remember that the Nets are under new ownership and will be moving to Brooklyn in a few seasons. They need to sell tickets, and John Wall is the type of player who can help season ticket totals.

Going away? This season has proved that the vote will be a dog fight.

 

:thumb:

He is improving and growing each game. He has not had a set back in over 6 straight games. You just cant stop him and he is getting noticed. The numbers speak for themselves.

 

I think it will hurt that their SOS is awful, in regards to most on that list.

He should be in the mix. I'm not a Duke fan, but when I have watched them this year Scheyer has played very well. He doesn't even annoy me the way he use to:lol:.

 

Now, that's really funny.

Devin Harris may be a solid PG but remember that the Nets are under new ownership and will be moving to Brooklyn in a few seasons. They need to sell tickets, and John Wall is the type of player who can help season ticket totals.

 

You don't think a guy who throws mad elbows would be cool in my hometown? Heck, I'd probably root for him then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.