Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is front runner for National Player of the YEAR?

Featured Replies

And those numbers say there are at least five players in this discussion with better numbers than him...

 

Who are the 5 you had in mind? I can't think of 5 but then again, I haven't researched it as much as you. :p

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of now, Evan Turner is the favorite. John Wall has a chance at winning, particularly if he starts to take over games again. Today, I'd guess that Cousins will finish higher than Wall in the POY race.

 

Rockpride: I agree that Scheyer deserves some recognition for POY. He's a top 5 candidate, if not better.

 

Evan Turner

John Wall

Demarcus Cousins

John Scheyer

Scottie Reynolds

 

Devan Downey is a notch below those 5.

1. Evan Turner

2. Sherron Collins

3. John Wall

4. Scottie Reynolds

5. DeMarcus Cousins

I don't expect it, BUT...why wouldn't Scheyer be an honest inquisition in regards to POY?

 

I think he will get some looks for it. If Duke continues to win and climb and he continues to play well, I would think he would be considered.

 

The one thing about it is that it is no longer a 1 or 2 horse race. There are several players getting looks for this. It is pretty exciting.

1. Evan Turner

2. Sherron Collins

3. John Wall

4. Scottie Reynolds

5. DeMarcus Cousins

 

That is a pretty solid list. You could probably include 2-3 other names as well.

I really like Scotty Reynolds. And if a UK player does not get it I hope he does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.