Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 61 Clark County 44

Featured Replies

Please overlook Clark County. Please say theyre overrated. Lets get real here. Catholic had one of those games. So did Grc. Anybody whos watched them play would agree they played their worst game in 2 seasons. Some of that was Catholic. But Grc made a lot of mental mistakes and missed alot of easy buckets.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Clark Co. I think Coach Humphrey does a very good job. Their kids usually really play hard and they have a lot of talent, size, and athleticism. The one big problem they have is they do not handle pressure very well. Teams that are athletic and press give them some problems. Now, assuming Stenzel gets back healthy I can't see anyone in the 10th region really giving them trouble like Seneca, Scott Co, LexCath, etc.

Robbie just called me, he has a sever ankle sprain. How long he will be out will depend on how fast he heals.

Robbie just called me, he has a sever ankle sprain. How long he will be out will depend on how fast he heals.

 

I love this line. I know what you mean but it is so funny. I think this covers injuries, sickness, etc. Hope he gets back soon. IMO, GRC goes how Robbie Stenzel goes. Good luck Friday night at Mason. We will be right down the road at Bracken.

This was a quaility win by Lex. Catholic. I think should put them at number two overall in the state and a strong favorite to win the state title. With the talent and coaching they have, I don't see how they will lose another game.

If it is a severe ankle sprain then yes he will be back before the season is over but will never be 100 percent. The ankle will give him problems for the rest of the season.

There are different grades of ankle sprains, how severe of a sprain this is would in my opinion(and I am not a doctor but have been through the injury) dictate when the young man will return to action. Treating this injury is tricky, I do know that what I have witnessed over Stenzels career is that he is the glue to this GRC team and no question a great talent. I also agree with what was said above, you feel like you never fully recover from this injury.

Edited by PRESSROW
added word

Robbie just called me, he has a sever ankle sprain. How long he will be out will depend on how fast he heals.

 

Same thing that Josh Harris had for Mason and he missed eight weeks.

This was a quaility win by Lex. Catholic. I think should put them at number two overall in the state and a strong favorite to win the state title. With the talent and coaching they have, I don't see how they will lose another game.

 

Can't agree with this one. Isn't this their first win over a top ten team?

 

Trinity and Ballard have at least five wins apiece over top ten teams.

Hopefully Stenzel will be back in the near future. He is a fine basketball player and is integral to Clark County's success.

 

I believe that the overwhelming majority of us want to see the teams we root for AND the teams that they play at full strength at all times. We don't wish sickness, injury or trouble on anyone - especially high schoolers.:thumb:

There are different grades of ankle sprains, how severe of a sprain this is would in my opinion(and I am not a doctor but have been through the injury) dictate when the young man will return to action. Treating this injury is tricky, I do know that what I have witnessed over Stenzels career is that he is the glue to this GRC team and no question a great talent. I also agree with what was said above, you feel like you never fully recover from this injury.

 

What happend to Zollo, Stenzel and Hatton last year. They played in the regional tourney but were not near 100%. Hatton and Stenzel had been batteling this injury all season last year.Zollo hurt his in the semi-finals of the regional tourney.

Hopefully Stenzel will be back in the near future. He is a fine basketball player and is integral to Clark County's success.

 

I believe that the overwhelming majority of us want to see the teams we root for AND the teams that they play at full strength at all times. We don't wish sickness, injury or trouble on anyone - especially high schoolers.:thumb:

 

Class.:thumb:

Second year in a row Lexcath has handily beaten the Cards. LC seems to really have their number.

 

Congrats to the Knights on a big road victory.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.