January 24, 201016 yr Shocking news. Coach Cal says he will wrestle him before he lets him come back. :lol: http://www.kentucky.com/kentuckysports/latest/story/1108941.html
January 24, 201016 yr I have a good friend who lives in the lodge and he told me a story that is pretty funny. Cal was telling them about possibly a new Wildcat Lodge or a remodel of the current one for next season and Wall bursts out, "Does that mean we get our own rooms next year coach?" He said there was about a five second silence after he said it and everyone was in shock. Obviously it doesn't mean anything but it does show where is head is at.
January 24, 201016 yr Like when Pitino pushed Mash out after his JR. year. I truely believe based on some friends that hung out with him he REALLY wanted to come back in 94.
January 24, 201016 yr I hate to print these words but, he would not be fully doing his job if he didnt try to persuade him to go. I hate myself sometimes.
January 24, 201016 yr Coach Cal has to be in a weird position. Pushing the top draft pick in the draft out of his system and then the possibility of losing Bledsoe to the draft also, who was suppose to be a 4 year player. If this happens is this not another great recruiting angle for him to use on Knight and Lamb . Keep up the good work Coach Cal .
January 24, 201016 yr Cal is not pushing anyone out. He is advising him to secure his future. ANYtime your a top 10 pick you have to go. Nobody can predict the future but when your 3 months away from being set for the rest of your life your foolish to pass that up.
January 24, 201016 yr Coach Cal has to be in a weird position. Pushing the top draft pick in the draft out of his system and then the possibility of losing Bledsoe to the draft also, who was suppose to be a 4 year player. If this happens is this not another great recruiting angle for him to use on Knight and Lamb . Keep up the good work Coach Cal . I personally don't feel like Bledsoe was ever going to be a four year player. But, I agree. This will help Coach Cal in recruiting in my opinion...making sure that he does what's best for his players.
January 24, 201016 yr I personally don't feel like Bledsoe was ever going to be a four year player. But, I agree. This will help Coach Cal in recruiting in my opinion...making sure that he does what's best for his players. I know I sound arrogant when saying this but i'm amazed some of these kid who are waiting have not verbaled. I mean the guy is gonna have two #1 overall picks in what 3 years, Evans was top 5 or 10, Cousins is top 10. There winning and the kids seem to have a lot of fun.
January 24, 201016 yr I know I sound arrogant when saying this but i'm amazed some of these kid who are waiting have not verbaled. I mean the guy is gonna have two #1 overall picks in what 3 years, Evans was top 5 or 10, Cousins is top 10. There winning and the kids seem to have a lot of fun. That is the big difference to me , it seems like everyone on the team is truly enjoying this season . Even to Stevenson and Harris who has lost most of there minutes from last year ,but are still included and seem to be having a blast . I agrre I hope these other recruits are paying attention to what he is and has done lately .:jump::jump::ylsuper:
January 24, 201016 yr Shocking news. Coach Cal says he will wrestle him before he lets him come back. :lol: http://www.kentucky.com/kentuckysports/latest/story/1108941.html I would take Wall in this matchup ,he is to quick for Coach Cal.:notworthy::notworthy:
January 24, 201016 yr I know I sound arrogant when saying this but i'm amazed some of these kid who are waiting have not verbaled. I mean the guy is gonna have two #1 overall picks in what 3 years, Evans was top 5 or 10, Cousins is top 10. There winning and the kids seem to have a lot of fun. Coach Cal can thank WWW for those #1 draft picks. :sssh:
January 24, 201016 yr Coach Cal can thank WWW for those #1 draft picks. :sssh: Which don't you like WWW or The Wildcats ? :idunno::idunno:
January 24, 201016 yr Coach Cal can thank WWW for those #1 draft picks. :sssh: What's even the point of saying this? WWW had influence drastically on Rose, but not with Wall. Blurting that out made no sense whatsoever.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.