January 25, 201016 yr I read what JA said differently than you guys did. I thought he was saying that it's kind of the opposite of traditional thought to tell someone to leave school. I don't think he was arguing that Wall shouldn't go pro.
January 25, 201016 yr He can go Pro and still get his degree. People do it all the time. He seems like just the guy to do it. He'll enjoy his 1 year at UK and then make millions in the big league. Shaq Diesel did...eventually at least. It is certainly in Wall's best interest to head pro and I'm going to love watching him tearing it up.
January 25, 201016 yr SO you are saying there is a chance......:banana: :laugh::thumb: "What was all that one in a million talk?"
January 25, 201016 yr SO you are saying there is a chance......:banana:A quote from "Dumb and Dumber" :lol::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.