Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Is Going Pro

Featured Replies

Which don't you like WWW or The Wildcats ?

:idunno::idunno:

 

It was a joke...notice the winking smiley under the comment. It was more a shot at some of the UK haters who use this as an excuse for why Cal gets some of the recruits he gets.

 

Cal has always been a pretty good recruiter regardless of where he's been.

 

Calm down fellas.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of the many reasons players want to play for Coach Cal. He wants them to do what is best for them. To not push Wall out the door as a #1 overall pick would not be in Wall's best interest at all. Coach Cal will reload.

  • Author
I know I sound arrogant when saying this but i'm amazed some of these kid who are waiting have not verbaled. I mean the guy is gonna have two #1 overall picks in what 3 years, Evans was top 5 or 10, Cousins is top 10. There winning and the kids seem to have a lot of fun.

 

They do not have much to gain by verballing now. What happens if they verbal and Bledsoe decides to stay? They're going to wait & see what happens. There's no rush.

 

With that said, the longer they stay "uncommitted", the better chance Kentucky has, IMO.

I would think if Wall really wants to come back, Cal won't complain...

I would think if Wall really wants to come back, Cal won't complain...

 

Would any of us UK fans ?:banana::banana::dancingpa

I think it'd be a bad decision on Wall's part. It would give people more time to pick apart his game. Strike while the iron is hot.

 

That being said, I think people may want to wish his "do we get our own room" comments are foretelling, I have a hard time believing he would even think of coming back knowing he is the likely number 1 pick.

I think it'd be a bad decision on Wall's part. It would give people more time to pick apart his game. Strike while the iron is hot.

 

That being said, I think people may want to wish his "do we get our own room" comments are foretelling, I have a hard time believing he would even think of coming back knowing he is the likely number 1 pick.

 

I agree, but from what I've heard, he absolutely loves college life, and would love to come back. Now having said that, at the end of the day, I think there is about a 0.00000001% chance he would actually come back.

I agree, but from what I've heard, he absolutely loves college life, and would love to come back. Now having said that, at the end of the day, I think there is about a 0.00000001% chance he would actually come back.

 

SO you are saying there is a chance......:banana:

It really sucks that we have to tell an 18/19 year old kid to quit school. But I thought I read his mom worked two jobs for a long time. Its just the fact he can feed his whole blood line off one NBA contract for life that is just too hard to pass up.

He can go Pro and still get his degree. People do it all the time. He seems like just the guy to do it. He'll enjoy his 1 year at UK and then make millions in the big league.

It really sucks that we have to tell an 18/19 year old kid to quit school. But I thought I read his mom worked two jobs for a long time. Its just the fact he can feed his whole blood line off one NBA contract for life that is just too hard to pass up.

To go make multi-millions? I don't feel bad.

To go make multi-millions? I don't feel bad.

 

Obviously you missed the point. Then again to some money is everything.

Obviously you missed the point. Then again to some money is everything.

 

Why do you go to school? To get an education and a high paying job? Good thing for him is that there aren't age limits for school so he can go back whenever he feels like it.

It really sucks that we have to tell an 18/19 year old kid to quit school. But I thought I read his mom worked two jobs for a long time. Its just the fact he can feed his whole blood line off one NBA contract for life that is just too hard to pass up.

 

If he was as good in baseball, hockey, tennis or golf as he is in basketball, he'd have never have gone to school in the first place.

Why do you go to school? To get an education and a high paying job? Good thing for him is that there aren't age limits for school so he can go back whenever he feels like it.

 

Basketball IS these kids' job. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.