Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 NKY Freshman Invitational Tournament played at CovCath

Featured Replies

Scott and Boone has played twice this year and have split the two meetings. Each team could have won both games. Would love to see them match up once more.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else is in the tournament at CovCath? I would imagine St. Henry is in the CovCath tournament and not the Lloyd tournament? Havent got to see much of the freshman cru this year but I was just curious.

Does Scott play in the freshmen tournament at CovCath or the 10th region freshmen tournament (or both)? I suppose the same question for Simon Kenton (8th Region)?

I dont remember Scott playing in the CovCath tourney last season but I do believe SK does.

I dont remember Scott playing in the CovCath tourney last season but I do believe SK does.

 

Scott did play in the Cov Cath tourney last season.

Any scedules for the jv tournament? Any favorites? I heard it starts this weekend also

Scott and Simon both play in the tournament. They've always been included, even though they're out of region. I believe it's now considered the NKAC Freshman Tournament. So all Division 1 and 2 schools, minus Campbell and Brossart, play in it.

Scott and Simon both play in the tournament. They've always been included, even though they're out of region. I believe it's now considered the NKAC Freshman Tournament. So all Division 1 and 2 schools, minus Campbell and Brossart, play in it.

 

Yep, Scott plans to play in the 9th and 10th region tournaments... Should be a good event. Can't wait for a couple rematches. Scott plays, Cov. Cath and Holmes in the next week and Connor, Beechwood make-ups if they're evening making them up.

Boone won it last year and the previous not sure about 3 seasons ago.

I'm sure Cov Cath will be a top team since it's on their home floor & they won't let anyone else host it.

 

There, I'm glad we got that one out of the way.

 

believe me I thoroughly enjoy beating Cov Cath in sports but they do a fantastic job hosting this Freshman Tournament. They make it a special event for the Freshman. We really appreciated their efforts.

believe me I thoroughly enjoy beating Cov Cath in sports but they do a fantastic job hosting this Freshman Tournament. They make it a special event for the Freshman. We really appreciated their efforts.

 

I am a Cov Cath fan, but I can honestly say I agree with you 100%. Any young man who plays in this will remember it for a long time. Especially if they play in the finals and get introduced during the lights and smoke!

So why does Simon Kenton and Scott play but Campbell Co and Brossart do not? If the 8th and 10th regions have their own freshmen tournaments then why are they allowed to play in both?

So why does Simon Kenton and Scott play but Campbell Co and Brossart do not? If the 8th and 10th regions have their own freshmen tournaments then why are they allowed to play in both?

 

Its not a 9th region tournament. Therefore, SK, Scott, CC, or BB can play in it if they are invited.

I am a Cov Cath fan, but I can honestly say I agree with you 100%. Any young man who plays in this will remember it for a long time. Especially if they play in the finals and get introduced during the lights and smoke!

 

:thumb:

 

I remember it very well and my comment was made in jest.

 

A few years ago a few posters were upset that CCH hosted the tournament every year. They felt it gave the Frosh Colonels a big advantage over the other teams. :idunno:

  • Author

Brackets posted anywhere? I'd like to catch some of these games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.