Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 NKY Freshman Invitational Tournament played at CovCath

Featured Replies

I can't imagine any other Freshmen Tournament, heck even a Varsity Regional Tournament, being as run as well as what the living legend in "Mr. Jack Kaelin" does in running this CovCath Freshmen Tournament.

 

If you have never been to the frosh tourney or especially the finals of this tourney, you are missing out big time! It wasn't until last year at the BOKC, that I thought the Ninth Region finals were as nicely done. Thank you Mr. Kaelin!

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brackets posted anywhere? I'd like to catch some of these games.

 

Is it a blind draw for the brackets?

Is it a blind draw for the brackets?

 

If I remember correctly they seed the top 2 and draw for the rest. I believe.....

If someone could post the selection that would be fantastic.

If someone could post the selection that would be fantastic.

 

When is this played?

Just heard Highlands got a 1st round bye and will play the winner of St. Henry/Holmes next Wed the 10th.

I love this tournament. Q please post times. I want to get over to Park Hills and catch a game or two.

I love this tournament. Q please post times. I want to get over to Park Hills and catch a game or two.

 

Will do. I'm waiting for OldGuy to get the info posted.

Will do. I'm waiting for OldGuy to get the info posted.

 

I have a program from this tourney from 1978:eek:

I have a program from this tourney from 1978:eek:

 

I played in that one.

I have a program from this tourney from 1978:eek:

 

There are some who just don't understand how long CovCath has been hosting this Frosh Tourney. Mr Jack Kaelin was the heart and soul of this tourney for years, and years.

Are the brackets available anywhere?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.