Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 76 Kansas 68

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Vols on the big win. Addition by subtraction for this Vols team?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't think the Cats were No. 1 at the time with earlier loses to Vandy and Arkansas,UK was 20-2 going into that game with UT.So I can't tell you for sure if the Cats were No. 1 or not,but I don't think they were.Maybe someone else knows for sure.

 

 

Like I said before they were #2 in the AP Poll when they lost to UT.

Love how the fans didn't rush the floor.

 

And they don't need to in my opinion. That is way overdone in college sports nowadays.

Fantastic effort by the Vols for 40 minutes. Hats off to that squad for not packing it in after the arrests that depleted the roster...

 

No doubt. They were on a mission and this is a HUGE win for Coach Pearl and the Vols. I really don't want to like this guy. The orange jacket, the fun personality, he coaches at UT, ...etc. But while I still dislike UT, I sort of like this guy and he can coach.

This may have been the first time I can ever remember pulling for UT in anything...only because I am a KU basketball hater.

No doubt. They were on a mission and this is a HUGE win for Coach Pearl and the Vols. I really don't want to like this guy. The orange jacket, the fun personality, he coaches at UT, ...etc. But while I still dislike UT, I sort of like this guy and he can coach.

 

I was impressed with their play and too rooted for them against everything in me...but I still don't think Pearl is an above average coach.

This may have been the first time I can ever remember pulling for UT in anything...only because I am a KU basketball hater.

 

Me too, big win for the SEC.

Tennessee still has a lot weapons on that team. :laugh:

Tennessee still has a lot weapons on that team. :laugh:

 

:thumb:

 

I don't think anyone believes they're better than Kansas, but they'd have been an underdog even at full strength. They still have some talent, and they managed to come together and pull an upset. Its hard to maintain that edge every game and it seems that KU has hit a bit of a lull. I suspect this loss will snap them out of it.

 

UK seems to be in a lull themselves, so perhaps its just that time of year. :lol:

It looked like the Tennessee Hoosiers to me.

 

Starring Bruce Pearl as Coach Norman Dale. Skylar McBee as Ollie.

 

"Don't get caught watching the paint dry."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.