Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 76 Kansas 68

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean - the best team in the history of college basketball lost?

 

I was worried Tennessee had beat themselves.

You mean - the best team in the history of college basketball lost?

 

I was worried Tennessee had beat themselves.

 

Yeah they almost shot themselves in the foot with their free throw shooting...

Kansas seems to be struggling a bit right now. Almost dropped one to Cornell the other night now they lose to a short handed UT team.

You mean - the best team in the history of college basketball lost?

I was worried Tennessee had beat themselves.

 

Wow. Who has said that so I know not to listen to them.

Fantastic effort by the Vols for 40 minutes. Hats off to that squad for not packing it in after the arrests that depleted the roster...

Wow. Who has said that so I know not to listen to them.

 

No one has really said that. Just kind of put all the pundits together to get to that. Everyone thought they were the best team this season with everyone else a bit behind.

How many free throws did Tennessee miss? This game would have been worse for Kansas if not for that.

How many free throws did Tennessee miss? This game would have been worse for Kansas if not for that.

 

I think they were 12-25 near the end of the game.

No one has really said that. Just kind of put all the pundits together to get to that. Everyone thought they were the best team this season with everyone else a bit behind.

 

Cool. I don't listen to them anyways.

Sherron Collins made some horrible decisions down the stretch. Overall, he played fairly well. But he took some bad shots late.

 

Tennessee played great and with a TON of energy. I hate UT and had Kansas at -5, but I found myself pulling for the Vols.

 

Awesome game. Had UT shot FT's even remotely well they would've walked away with this one.

15-29 from the line for Tennessee.

And a few were the front end of a bonus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.