Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pete Carroll to the Seahawks?

Featured Replies

I think this is probably an indication that the NCAA investigation into the football program is not going well at all. I'd say USC is headed for probabtion and Carroll wants to get out before it happens.

 

I'm glad I took the time to read first because I was going to post something along these same lines.:clap:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned this in the college thread but I think this is a pretty good indication that the NCAA is getting ready to drop the hammer on the USC football program. I think Carroll is trying to get out of town first.

  • Author

If Carroll does leave, I think Chris Petersen would be a perfect fit, I think he would sustain the success Carroll has had, and maybe do even better. (I know his son is sick and they like his doctor, but his name will-and rightfully should be, brought up in these discussions.

I mentioned this in the college thread but I think this is a pretty good indication that the NCAA is getting ready to drop the hammer on the USC football program. I think Carroll is trying to get out of town first.

 

That would be the only reason I would leave USC. Great weather, you get a shot at the majority of the top prospects, you're the king there, hott women everywhere, and I'm pretty sure he is paid very well there too... :cool:

I mentioned this in the college thread but I think this is a pretty good indication that the NCAA is getting ready to drop the hammer on the USC football program. I think Carroll is trying to get out of town first.

I was thinking the same thing.

USC is the top job in college football in my opinion...

  • Author
USC is the top job in college football in my opinion...

 

I agree, USC has everything a prospective college athlete would want: warm weather, pretty women, national attention, rich tradition, and it seems like every kid that goes to USC ends up in the NFL, what's not to like? Of course that may all change soon, but for now, I agree.

Recruiting violations will drive people out. Mualuga thinks he may be on way out.

Recruiting violations will drive people out. Mualuga thinks he may be on way out.

 

Agree. I bet this is behind all this.

That would be the only thing that makes sense.

6 - 10

10 - 6

9 - 7

8 - 8

 

Playoff Record

1-2

 

 

Not to bad. But he can't recruit in the NFL. Handcuffed by the owners check book.

 

Whereas, at USC, his check book is plenty big to attract the top HS players.

I don't want to see him leave USC. He/USC together is great for college football. I'm not selling him short yet in the NFL. Guys have done bad their first stint then turned out pretty well (Bellicheck). Caroll is a great college coach! Hope USC isn't in trouble. I like them raising the bar for other programs.

I don't think he'd be leaving for the NFL unless the NCAA was going to hit USC hard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.