Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pete Carroll to the Seahawks?

Featured Replies

I think the USC situation now may show why Pete didn't work out in the NFL. He doesn't seem to have much discipline. He has good guys at USC but maybe he's too nice? It's all about having fun and a good time with Pete. It led to alot of success at USC, but only 1 undisputed championship. I can't see how it would work in the NFL and it didn't over the long haul though he did make the Super Bowl.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think he'd be leaving for the NFL unless the NCAA was going to hit USC hard.

 

Agree... they pretty much sacrificed there bball team hoping to save football. USC is almost a trap. There are a lot of bad elements in that town, a lot of money and a lot of WWW's. They need someone who can weed all that out.

If Carroll does leave, I think Chris Petersen would be a perfect fit, I think he would sustain the success Carroll has had, and maybe do even better. (I know his son is sick and they like his doctor, but his name will-and rightfully should be, brought up in these discussions.

 

Per ESPN, they have singled in on Mike Riley already.

Where will Coach Carroll find the co-ed females to party with in seattle?

  • Author
Where will Coach Carroll find the co-ed females to party with in seattle?

 

UDub is in Seattle, isn't it?

If USC isn't going to receive sanctions, this could end up like Pitino-UK. Leaving the best thing that ever happened to you for supposedly greener pastures doesn't always work out. I could see Pete at UCLA in about 7 or 8 years.

If Pete does leave, then another good Coach will be hired and USC will move on. Right now, I know of no sanctions getting ready to be levied aginst USC. We will see what transpires over the next week.

Right now, I know of no sanctions getting ready to be levied aginst USC. .

 

How exactly would you know about upcoming sanctions?

If Pete does leave, then another good Coach will be hired and USC will move on. Right now, I know of no sanctions getting ready to be levied aginst USC. We will see what transpires over the next week.

 

He was fighting legally not to be deposed in the Reggie Bush case and lost this week so he's going to be questioned about that. Also, the Joe McKnight incident is looming. There may not be any sanctions coming out in the next week or two but things do not look good for the Trojans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.