Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fun Random UK Wildcat Facts

Featured Replies

Actuall this is Valerie Steel, not Issel.

 

Isn't she a Ladycat?

 

 

 

I had this pulled on me once, just had to do the same....:D

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sticking to the fraternity theme, Joe B. Hall was an ATO.

MJ just started this thread to point out that Issel was in the same frat as him :lol:.

Actuall this is Valerie Steel, not Issel.

 

Lady's ball doesn't count. Nobody cares about it except maybe the parents of the ladies that play, until they graduate.

Lady's ball doesn't count. Nobody cares about it except maybe the parents of the ladies that play, until they graduate.

 

Tell that to Valerie Steel.....:lol:

  • Author
MJ just started this thread to point out that Issel was in the same frat as him :lol:.

 

Pretty much lol...but has gotten to the second page, so enough people must care lol.

Jeff Brassow asked me to go out on a date. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Note....this was a long time ago!

I got Dan Issel's autograph when he was a Kentucky Colonel.

 

Issel's high school teammate was Ken Anderson.

 

I sat next to Chapman's sister on a flight.

 

I ran into Kenny Walker in the bathroom at O'Hare Airport.

I went to a UK/LSU game in '93, the Cats destroyed the Tigers. We walked back from Rupp to I believe (Blazer Hall) and it's pretty close to the Lodge. We left right after the end of the game and somehow the Cats were already back to their home. Then Chris Harrison (without his partials in) asked to bum a dip off me, I shouted to my friend who was a bit ahead of me and yelled his last name, Morris, the next thing I know Mash yelled, Morris, I think it was one of the oddest occurances in my life. Here I am, 19 years old and in love with the Cats and a bench warmer is asking me for a dip and a legend is mocking me.

I'm going on a trip for a Bachelor Party with former Cat Michael Bradley in about two weeks.

In 1997 I attended the UK vs. Minnesota Final Four game in Indianapolis. I spent $350 for a ticket that did not include the finals! That was 13 years ago! The Final Four is in Indianapolis this year. How much is the ticket going to be if UK is there?

 

I forget how much, but I looked and it's alot!

Tell that to Valerie Steel.....:lol:

 

True

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.