Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath/Beechwood Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath wins all three games.

CovCath wins all three games.

 

I think you are right - I do not know if any of the three will be close

I think you are right - I do not know if any of the three will be close

 

I am thinking the same thing.

My prediction is that the Beechwood Head Varsity Basketball Coach will be rooting for one player on the CovCath Frosh team big time! :thumb::lol:

Cov Cath by a touchdown.

Guessing no contest in all three games. Guarantee nobody will slow Thelen and Wellbrock down inside, especially coming off the Highlands loss!!

  • Author

Beechwood is riding a 2 game win streak vs CCH. I would think Beechwood is going to sit in a tight zone and try to make the guards beat them.

If Beechwood makes CCH's guards beat them they have a real good shot.

I'd like to see the tigers pulll it out. I think CCH takes the Frosh and definately the JV. I'll take Beechwood by slim for the Varsity.

Tough matchup for Beechwood. CCH's interior strength is a big problem. I agree Beechwood will sit in the zone. I think stick backs and second chance points are going to be a big problem. Beechwood has struggled against the big teams they have faced so I am having a hard time seeing how Beechwood can pull this one out.

 

As to the other games, considering Beechwood is playing their best young players up on varsity (including two of their freshmen), I doubt either of the early games will be much of a contest - especially the freshman game.

Covcath by around 15-20. Beechwood doesn't have anyone inside to contend with Thelen and Wellbrock.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.