Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With the 1st pick in the 2010 NFL Draft....

Who will be the #1 pick in the 2010 NFL Draft? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the #1 pick in the 2010 NFL Draft?

    • Suh
      77%
    • Clausen
      11%
    • Berry
      4%
    • Other (please specify)
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think they will either take Suh, or trade down. I'd trade down.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Rams want a QB, but I think they'll take Suh #1. Then I think they take someone like Colt McCoy in the 2nd round or so.

 

McCoy would be an awful, awful selection. That guy has zero future in the NFL IMO.

McCoy would be an awful, awful selection. That guy has zero future in the NFL IMO.

See Brady Quinn

I think they will either take Suh, or trade down. I'd trade down.

I am interested to see what implications the new CBA will have on this year's draft. You do not see a lot of trading in these front spots any longer because of the high risk and overpaying of an unproven player. Trading down means someone is trading up. A lot easier said than done.

I think they will either take Suh, or trade down. I'd trade down.

 

I am usually in favor of trading out of that #1 spot and loading up on picks, but I don't think I could pass up Suh...

Suh is pretty much an automatic future pro-bowler. Take Suh or trade down. It makes sense because I don't think Clausen is going until maybe the Redskins (pick 4) and if the Rams don't snag Suh right away so why not trade down a couple spots and get something out of it if they're planning on getting Clausen? Detroit and Tampa are not drafting a QB.

Rams want a QB, but I think they'll take Suh #1. Then I think they take someone like Colt McCoy in the 2nd round or so.

 

:thumb:My thoughts exactly:thumb:

Which is why they end up taking Clausen IMO. They can have a great draft this coming year, and without addressing their QB needs, they won't see any improvement IMO. I agree Suh should be the pick, but fear it'll be Clausen.

 

Nope they take Suh.

McCoy would be an awful, awful selection. That guy has zero future in the NFL IMO.

 

Doesn't change the fact that I think that is how it could play out, if McCoy's stock doesn't take a hit. JMO though.

  • Author
Doesn't change the fact that I think that is how it could play out, if McCoy's stock doesn't take a hit. JMO though.

 

It may play out that way, but the Rams will be in the same exact position 3 years down the road if it does.

Its doubtful that the Rams will be good in 2010 regardless. So, here are some questions...

 

Who is the best player? If they pick a QB, considering the "weapons" surrounding him, how much better would the team actually be? Who would impact and improve the team more from day one?

 

It comes down to how confident you are that Clausen (or someone else) will be a franchise QB, because picking a QB is obviously a move geared more toward 2011 and beyond. The immediate return on a team as needy as the Rams won't be much. Look at Stafford with better weapons around him in Detroit this season.

It may play out that way, but the Rams will be in the same exact position 3 years down the road if it does.

 

Really though which QB is that much better. I think Clausen is. I don't buy Bradford. #1 for his shoulder. #2 I think OU's offense was kind of a system that inflated Bradford's stats. That hurry up pace they used two years ago was simply unfair to most of the Big 12. I don't really think McCoy will be that good either, but who do you take?

Suh should be, but I just don't see it happening. The Rams have been burned with their defensive tackle picks in the past so they'll probably shy away and screw up the pick

Suh is definetly the best player but the Rams need a QB, personally I would take Suh.

I say they take Sam Bradford. JMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.