Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley Judd

Featured Replies

She's still the hottest, most famous UK fan in the world. I still love her.

I thought she was the hottest UK fan until I rode in a hotel elevator with her after a UK game and her gray Kentucky tee shirt was drenched in the arm pits.

 

That visual has had a cooling affect on me for some reason.

 

I love her acting.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought she was the hottest UK fan until I rode in a hotel elevator with her after a UK game and her gray Kentucky tee shirt was drenched in the arm pits.

 

That visual has had a cooling affect on me for some reason.

 

I love her acting.

 

Yep, a hot, excited, sweaty woman is a turnoff....

Yep, a hot, excited, sweaty woman is a turnoff....

 

:lol:

With her outspoken views on coal mining and mountian top removal Im going to guess that she wont be around Ky to often unless its to lead a protest of the new Coal Lodge.

With her outspoken views on coal mining and mountian top removal Im going to guess that she wont be around Ky to often unless its to lead a protest of the new Coal Lodge.

 

Is there a political test we must take to be a UK fan or a KY resident?

Yep, a hot, excited, sweaty woman is a turnoff....

 

:thumb: They dont' call you the Voice of Reason for nothing.

The Barnstable Twins. Hot, famous for their time, and twins! :ylsuper:

 

:thumb: I can't help but agree with you here.

She doesn't do too much for me. IMO the lady who sits behind the announcers should be the next to be the "Y".

She doesn't do too much for me. IMO the lady who sits behind the announcers should be the next to be the "Y".

 

Who is that woman? I noticed myself that she is very attractive.

Is there a political test we must take to be a UK fan or a KY resident?

 

:rolleyes:

Who is that woman? I noticed myself that she is very attractive.

 

I couldn't find a recent picture of her but this was as close as I could come.

bruce.jpg

yikes

Edited by paNDA

The Barnstable Twins. Hot, famous for their time, and twins! :ylsuper:

 

:thumb: I can't help but agree with you here.

 

Famous for their time is the key here. Have you seen these women lately?? They have NOT aged well! Of course I don't know if its from all the tucks, pulls and lifts or just bad aging! :idunno::idunno: but eeewwwwwwwww! :puke:

I couldn't find a recent picture of her but this was as close as I could come.

 

Are you sure that's not Michael Moore??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.