Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley Judd

Featured Replies

I have a question: Is Ashley Judd attending any UK basketball games this year? I have seen several games on TV this season, and I don't recall seeing her in the stands.

 

Last year, didn't she make some deal that if North Carolina went for Obama in the Presidential election (which it did) she would sit with the UNC students when they played UK? Did she actually do that? If so, good riddance to her!!!! :p

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she actually did that.

 

I don't think she's been to any games this year. She's at Harvard working on a graduate degree.

Last year, didn't she make some deal that if North Carolina went for Obama in the Presidential election (which it did) she would sit with the UNC students when they played UK? Did she actually do that? If so, good riddance to her!!!! :p

 

 

Not sure what the actual bet was, but she did hold up to her end of the bargin. She was the only royal blue shirt for miles down there in the cute little baby blue student section. So I wouldn't recommend you to say good riddance to Ash just because of that. Looked pretty cool to me, she was wearing her Kentucky gear proudly right in the middle of all of the UNC students.

I have a question: Is Ashley Judd attending any UK basketball games this year? I have seen several games on TV this season, and I don't recall seeing her in the stands.

 

Last year, didn't she make some deal that if North Carolina went for Obama in the Presidential election (which it did) she would sit with the UNC students when they played UK? Did she actually do that? If so, good riddance to her!!!! :p

 

She's still the hottest, most famous UK fan in the world. I still love her.

Yes, she actually did that.

 

I don't think she's been to any games this year. She's at Harvard working on a graduate degree.

 

Dyan Cannon Jr. needs to quit slacking and get back to what she's best-known for. I expect she'll make an appearance Saturday.

I have a call into her. I'm waiting on her to call me back.

Her political views are terrible, and like many others, she uses her so called celebrity status to get free air time and that is wrong.

 

But I love her as a CAT fan and hope to see her Saturday. "GO BIG BLUE"

She's still the hottest, most famous UK fan in the world. I still love her.

 

I have to disagree.

 

She may be the most famous, but certainly not the hottest. I've seen my fair share of hot Kentucky fans.

I have to disagree.

 

She may be the most famous, but certainly not the hottest. I've seen my fair share of hot Kentucky fans.

 

I would argue that Hunter S. Thompson would go down as the most famous UK fan.

I have a question: Is Ashley Judd attending any UK basketball games this year? I have seen several games on TV this season, and I don't recall seeing her in the stands.

 

Last year, didn't she make some deal that if North Carolina went for Obama in the Presidential election (which it did) she would sit with the UNC students when they played UK? Did she actually do that? If so, good riddance to her!!!! :p

 

Well UNC fans don't want her, always thought she was over-rated...

I have to disagree.

 

She may be the most famous, but certainly not the hottest. I've seen my fair share of hot Kentucky fans.

 

I'm willing to bet they're not famous though.

I would argue that Hunter S. Thompson would go down as the most famous UK fan.

 

Unless ol' Hunter has the gams to pull off the hockey jersey pose.....

I'm willing to bet they're not famous though.
The Barnstable Twins. Hot, famous for their time, and twins! :ylsuper:
I have a question: Is Ashley Judd attending any UK basketball games this year? I have seen several games on TV this season, and I don't recall seeing her in the stands.

 

Last year, didn't she make some deal that if North Carolina went for Obama in the Presidential election (which it did) she would sit with the UNC students when they played UK? Did she actually do that? If so, good riddance to her!!!! :p

 

ashley[1].jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.